Reviews for Harry Potter: Lord of Darkness
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 5h
Great chapter!
SirLaze chapter 14 . 6/20
This continues to be a very enjoyable read.
TBM10 chapter 14 . 6/20
Absolutely awesome story
I loved the last part, specifically the comparaison, though you might have forgotten to mention when lucius would compare harrys power to toms
Keep updating
Arnie1701 chapter 14 . 6/20
Well, Hermione finally got "in" with Harry, LOL.
Archleone chapter 13 . 6/12
I think you should keep Gabrielle's age the same and include her in the harem. Whether or not anything sexual happens right away is up to your discretion, but the best way to handle it is to keep everyone in character.

Harry is kind of evil-ish, "dark". His morality is probably thin enough to not care about the age so long as she's asking/willing/consents. I mean, he'd probably even manipulate her to make her more interested in him like he did with other characters.

Increasing her age is a cop-out in my opinion. I'm tired of stories that arbitrarily changes everyone's age because they might end up doing something sexual at some point maybe. It's cowardly. It's clear that they want that character to fuck, but are afraid of being called out on it because of their age. I say do it or don't. Changing ages is a sad attempt of trying to have them fuck and try to avoid anyone commenting negatively on it. It's not like there aren't plenty of other characters to write Harry boning if anyone truly had an issue with Gabrielle getting involved with Harry.

I guess my opinion boils down to this: If you want Gabrielle in his harem for Harry to fuck, she should remain her real age. If you actually have a problem with the age of a fictional character, then simply don't use that character. There are others. I don't condone arbitrary changes just to have your cake and eat it too.
keyblademeister88 chapter 13 . 6/12
Damn
Im enjoying this
Keep it up lol
Voldemort's Eigth Horcrux chapter 13 . 6/11
Excellent. No more words.
Just update soon please!
TBM10 chapter 13 . 6/11
Absolutely awesome
I love it
Cant wait to see what happens with sirius and remus.
I choose option A.
Keep updating
Shadowcell21 chapter 13 . 6/11
Thanks again for another amazing chapter, keep up the great work you’ve been doing and I’m looking forward to the rest. I would like to see options 2 or a variety of it, also will Fleur be added?
FenrisInside chapter 13 . 6/11
An amazing bunch of chapters my good sir! Apologies for my absence for I really really suck at reviews lol. I'm really looking forward to the later years at hogwarts chapters those always seem to be the most intriguing. What will lucians response to Lord Potters request of him be? How will lord Voldewhore take this dark lord in sheeps clothing? Will the second generation death eaters kill their parents on the orders of a demon like the Children of the Corn? Lolz well have to find out! Been amazing keep it up! :D
Tomiya Shiro chapter 13 . 6/10
Damn, I love this story. Harry is such a dark badass, its great!
Ymere chapter 13 . 6/10
Yay. Another chapter. Love this story. This is easily one of the better Dark! Harry stories on this site. I keep rereading between updates. This story is actually that good.
I have a feeling Lucius who has not actually met Harry in this story is about to fold like a house of cards. Perhaps a Voldemorte who was whole and in his prime might have been a similar level but now he is shadow and vapor. It will be awesome to see what Harry does to convince him. I have a feeling we might see another Aizen moment. Harry is so powerful here that he really only need flex that power to make others submit.
The scene with Boggart was nice. Harry sort of came to Hermione's rescue. I know it wasn't altruistic he views her as his and as such no one should be allowed to damage her but he still openly came to her rescue twice in this chapter.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 6/10
Excellent work on this! I wonder what plans Harry has for Draco’s father?
ExiledValkyrie chapter 13 . 6/10
I really do hope that Sirius will join Harry.
Kelorus chapter 13 . 6/10
Well well well, what a splendid chapter. I quite like it, and I find it fascinating that you can update so fast. It's not the case for many.