Reviews for The Mark of Cain: The First Curse
phieillydinyia chapter 4 . 6/26/2018
SKSKSKSKSK
loved it!
I loved Hopper's POV and Hopper's character in general but IABIFFI I'll never forgive him for keeping El from Mike for so long!
Ahhh El still learning words poor thing xD
damn... is that it then? Mike's evil from then on? Poor kid
Did he imagine those demodogs? or were they actually there - cuz I thought they all died but ya know
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
Man dont leave us hanging
disneyprincess315 chapter 4 . 5/27/2018
This was an awesome chapter...but I would go back and look at your formatting...it looks weird on a phone. Great work, though!
unicornkeeper chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
Yay, you're back! And while it was worth the wait, please don't do that to us again! And I'm curious, does the Mark transfer completely? And I wonder what part Lucifer will play. Looking forward!
phieillydinyia chapter 3 . 4/11/2018
EEAAAGGGGHHHHH! MIKE! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? GOD DAMMIT!
Wooo finally got round to reading this :D and I loved it!
The feels tho Dx
Loved all the POVs :D
Nerdygeekalex chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
oh noes! How is El gonna save Mike from this mess he got himself into? Tbh, the idea of evil possessed Mike Wheeler is scary. I actually wonder why not a lot of fanfiction take on this idea. I also wonder how with all the emotional power Mike has over El, the demon keeps resorting to weak appeals to El's dark side.
Nerdygeekalex chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
im impressed by how you do exposition on demon lore. did you do a lot of rrsearch?
Starla Marie Locke chapter 3 . 4/7/2018
That was incredible! I was really missing this story, thank you so much for updating!
darthstormer chapter 3 . 4/7/2018
Wow, powerful addition!
phieillydinyia chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
AGHHI I READ AND THEN FORGOT TO REVIEW!
Okay nvm here I am
That dream/foreshadow/vision was CREEPY OMG IS THAT GONNA HAPPEN?
Yessssss El u protect that boi
Alexthegeek chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
I love this! I've always wondered hoe Eleven would act without Mike acting as her strength and morality chain; you are helping answer that mystery for me 3
AliKattt chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
I have no idea where this concept comes from, but I love it. Elevens dream was kinda fucking awesome and Mike's dream spooked me. Please update soon! :)
MIDBSBUDUH chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Man this is a great story, I can’t say I 100% understand the backstory as I never watched supernatural, but nonetheless I can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve for this story.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Amazing as always.
unicornkeeper chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
I have to know how he got this way! And do the other kids know? Where did that ancient book come from (there are shades of Buffy here too!)? And what happens next of course!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »