Reviews for Morilden
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 8/15
Poor little Nokkenrosen. Just a concubine to the not-prince.

Then the girl who may or may not be Ginny ... be careful what you wish for.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 8/15
And what hope does she have of him ever really falling in love with her? Marrying her? Forsaking all others for her? Thinking of her beyond all others? Giving her half of his soul?

The sea witch seemed pretty specific about that.

My guess would be: zero, zilch, nada.

She can't have half of his soul if his plans are to split it into seven pieces.

He'll forsake all others in favor of himself and his revenge. He'll only think of himself and how he can best use others to achieve his goals.

Marriage? Why tie himself down even if it's only figuratively?

Appears as though the sea witch wins.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 8/15
VERY exciting, I'm sure, as Tom is bent on revenge.
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 3/10
Eh, screw Tom. I say use what life she has left to the fullest, and forget him!
Innieminnie chapter 7 . 3/10
I-is this a tragedy like the original? I uh...really really don't want it to be...
pokemongoaway chapter 7 . 3/7
Also I think the only way nokkerosen could make Tom love her is if she tricked him into thinking she was Lily lmao
pokemongoaway chapter 8 . 3/7
I actually used to reread this a lot because even if it was unfinished it was so good... but I’m so glad you’ve updated! You seem to be having fun with it, and do I detect a hint of foreshadowing? (Tom waiting for the king to die, waiting to strike) Nonetheless even if you havent planned it out I hope you continue! I’ve been thinking of the many ways this would pan out!
ELinkA chapter 8 . 3/5
Thank you!
Cat Beats chapter 8 . 3/5
Thanks for the update!
The Hidden Library chapter 8 . 3/5
Wow. I honestly can't believe you. After writing three chapters of "Painting Red Madonnas", you go to update THIS of all fics.

XD XD XD

The Carnivorous Muffin, always a treat! Also, I liked this chapter~
The Hidden Library chapter 7 . 12/7/2020
Wow. wOw. WoW. Well, I'll be awaiting the next chapter.
Krav chapter 7 . 5/31/2020
Kinda sad you seemed to have lost interest in it around here, but it's still a good stopping point. Thoroughly enjoyed it
Mernom chapter 7 . 9/26/2019
Ohh, and it was just getting good.
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
All normal animals leave their bodies behind when hey die, right? So the answer to that and why do humans leave theirs should be the same. Nobody thought of that?
bravesleeper chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
dammit this story reeks heart break and tradegy