Reviews for A Slice of Heaven - Sample Entry
Missysue32 chapter 1 . 9/1
A really great one shot! I only wish it had been longer!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ahh..this is a sweet romance. Loved Jasper making Bella a perfect Strawberry pie.
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing.
Theadosia57 chapter 1 . 2/16
I liked this very much, yup Jasper is sweet as pie!
I liked how it was a slow and steady, wins the race type of thing,
leaving yourself open to expanding at a later date xx
Alexis
Anon chapter 1 . 2/6
I liked it. It was a good read and kept me curious enough to read all the way to the end. There was a very innocent quality to it which was pretty refreshing to me. With that being said, there were times in the writing that descriptions tend to drag on for ages and my attention was lost (For example: when Jasper would go on about all the steps about how to make a pie and it would be detailed, but not at all descriptive.) there were also times where there weren't any descriptions! Like, when Jasper explained to Bella about vampires. That would have been a GREAT moment to break down and show your readers. There were also some super cringeworthy moments, but that could just be me being too nit-picky. All in all, it wasn't a bad story; for future reference, I think it would be good to do multiple drafts and reread it plenty of times before you post in order to ensure that it is your best draft. Thanks for the read! -Anon
katholmes chapter 1 . 2/8
Please make this a full story. I love me some sweet Jasper.
Carpathian.Queen chapter 1 . 2/5
Excellent!
jeoliverio chapter 1 . 2/5
I always like Bella & Jasper storys. This story is a good intro love before the hard romance kind of story.
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 2/5
Very sweet Jasper and so patient! Wonderful sample entry!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 2/5
Freakin adorable
bbmassey88 chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 2/5
Excellent start to the contest! I have a soft spot for Jasper, and your story is another reminder of how loyal and steadfast he has always been.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 2/4
Ohhh so sweet! I really love how mates are explained in this one.
summersaults16 chapter 1 . 2/4
Ahhhh my gosh! I love love love a sweet and romantic Jasper towards a clumsy but adorable Bella. This was incredibly well written and something I could imagine happening if Bella did not meet the Cullens in Forks as a new highschool student. The tone and pacing of the story was just right, not overbearing and it didnt drag the flow of events. Thank you to the author who wrote this and shared with us your talents!
SlayerGirl93 chapter 1 . 2/4
This was an amazing read. I felt myself get sucked into the story you gave it such life and detail and that really helped. I look forward to reading more from you.