Reviews for Everlasting Magic
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
LOVE IT!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
This looks good, but why is it not listed as a crossover?
Mallow chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
Um...wouldn't this be a crossover?
nisong chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
YAS.
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
When is this taking place? Is this before or after Miguel? Historically, this would be before, because Harry Potter happened before Miguel was born (probably). But fanfiction-wise, it could be happening at any time.
But if this was before, Hector would no doubt quickly realize his opportunity. He is in the Land of the Living! He can see his daughter again! He can apologize. He can explain everything! That would be his main focus from this point on, if that were the case. After spending so many years trying to cross the Marigold Bridge, he would be an idiot to throw away this once-in-a-lifetime chance. And Hector is no idiot.

If this was taking place afterward, he would want to get back to the Land of the Dead. He has already left his family once, he will not do so again. Hector can't abandon Imelda again. Hector will refuse to do or help anything that does not include getting back, because his family would be his #1 priority. I'm not sure where you are going with this story, but will helping Harry help Hector get home? Intertwining character goals like that can really help move the plot forward.

Also, is Coco still alive? If she is, Hector would probably try to contact her. She is going to die soon, and if Coco could tell his family what happened, that would relieve a lot of guilt from his conscious.

It will be cute to see Hector with the trio. He loves kids so much. He would get along great with them.
dicks- out chapter 2 . 3/22/2018
This is definitely something else. I’m curious how this will turn out. But you know what? Héctor is a great dad and that’s something that Harry needs in his life
9aza chapter 2 . 3/22/2018
Oh this promises to be very interesting! These first two chapters were really good and I can't wait to learn how Hector got to Hogwarts and how he plans to get back to the LOTD.
I look forward to the next chapter!
Addict of Animation chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
I love this story so far and just have to say that you are an excellent writer. I really look forward to the next update since you already have me hooked. I may have a few ideas for a story of my own thanks to this. Please keep up the good work.
Toxicshroom chapter 2 . 3/18/2018
Oooo, this is interesting. I haven't seen anything harry potter related for coco except for some fanart someone made over on tumblr. Now I'm curious as to how Hector is going to navigate himself through hogwarts. Great work!
#hufflepuff
GodShynin300 chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
Ginny is 11, Nicholas’ death party, we’re in The Chamber of Secrets!
Love it!
GodShynin300 chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Something tells me that Héctor will become a very close friend for the golden trio. I love the idea, please go on!
light specter cyan chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Hufflepuff Pride!
I really want to know where are you going with this story, keep it up!~
stardiva chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
GIGGGGGLE OH god help us ... Poppa Hector at hog worts... Please please let him meet nearly headless Nick ...