Reviews for Satisfied
GraceEliz chapter 5 . 2h
They're so funny, and Uncle is just the best person ever.
sunshineisdelicious chapter 5 . 6h
Aw yeah. Good stuff. I’m over here hoping Zuko heard the second part of that conversation, because heck yeah. Iroh is the best dad, making sure Zuko will be loved.

And sea prunes! Pfft.
Cat chapter 5 . 18h
Love love love this story :) thank you for the update! I’m excited to see if Katara can convince Zuko to join them as Aang’s teacher or if you’ll follow more closely to canon. Either way you’re doing a fabulous job :)
VintageMermaid chapter 5 . 9h
Eeeeek I love this. I should be studying but instead I'm just reading through your fics.
SHadowKIne77 chapter 5 . 9h
Nice! Always been a fan of Zuko/Katara pairings. Honestly found the canon Aang/Katara pairing to be a bit creepy considering Aang is about 11 and Katara is about 15. I'm also a fan of Sokka/Azula pairings. But all in all, this a a great story so far.
badadder1 chapter 5 . 11h
Thank you for posting! I have been trudging through another zutara I'm not super into and this just made me so happy. I hope you update it again soon.
Individuality26 chapter 1 . 12h
Please keep writing this story! I will go down with this ship #zutaraforever
Amimone chapter 5 . 12h
omg, I was just casually looking for a Zutara fic and boom: the most addicting fanfiction ever. I really love your work, the way you write is just so intense that makes me lose my breath sometimes. I'm completely in love, anxious for the next chapter and procrastinating all my college homework for this
nothing-is-ever-in-my-favor chapter 5 . 14h
I love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
crazydasiy-in-tha-house chapter 5 . 16h
Uncle Iroh WITH THAT GOOD ADVICE WOOOOOT WOOOOT
Wynter Phoenix chapter 5 . 17h
Lovely!
kurokitty chapter 5 . 17h
I truly love ur writing 3
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 5 . 20h
kyaaaaaaaa! I love this! I love this! I love this! I love this! I love this! I really love Zuko and Katara together! They were meant for each other! Thank you for this! I can't wait for the next installment of this wonderful, amazing and addicting fic you made! Keep up the great work, man! And thanks for the update!
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 5 . 20h
I love this story so much.
jacpin2002 chapter 5 . 20h
Absolutely fantastic update! I love it when you do this. I wake up in the morning and see this notification...Makes my freaking morning every time! You are awesome! and the Katara/Iroh dialogue in this was absolutely great. So well-written.

Now Zuko and Katara are alone again and it's getting late. Man oh man, I am looking forward to the next chapter.