Reviews for Satisfied
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 4 . 5h
Poor Zuko I hope him and Katara work things out. Please update again soon.
belnonm chapter 4 . 9h
I really like this chapter, he offers good explanations for some of the things that bother me in the show. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Holy crap! What a chapter. Poor Zuko! He's having a really bad day. Will there be more soon? I need some more zutara moments, if he can ever forgive her for being so blunt.
Toph is so funny. I like when she is a Zutara shipper
Iroh is my favourite everyting
What a hot new story! I hope there's lots more to come
OMG this is probably the best zutara I ever ever read! It’s soo great-I love Uncle Iroh he’s so cute! Zuko is sooo broken and their relationship is soo fiery! Please continue writing I don’t think I can survive without reading anymore!
Amber Sue House chapter 4 . 7/12
I didn't know I needed this until I read it! Normally I don't stray from HP fandom but I was bored and went to see what other stories you have. And omg... I'm going to say it again omg lol. This is awesome.
Smckoy929 chapter 4 . 7/11
great story please update soon!
NatalieRayne chapter 4 . 7/10
I'm not usually one for Avatar Fics but I'm always in love with your writing and this is at the top of my favorites list. I cannot wait to read more!
nikole salvatore chapter 4 . 7/9
Love this story! Cant wait to read more!
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 4 . 7/9
Hi there! I just stumbled across this story and i really like the direction it’s taking. Hope that all is well and you’ll be able to update soon.
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 4 . 7/6
LOVE this story! I’m not much for words, but this is an awesome story. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
kurokitty chapter 4 . 7/3
i really hope u update this story and not let it die.
imusic247 chapter 4 . 7/2
The ending was so sad! It's difficult to face the truth when you want it to be a lie. Thank you for updating, I hope to read more soon! I love your writing style :)