Reviews for Satisfied
lucyinthesky1249 chapter 5 . 5/20
I love this story. I do no care that this story is two years old, I would love love love to read me!
Makayla chapter 5 . 4/29
I love this story and have read these chapters a few times now. Would be excited to see how their relationship develops!
gangui chapter 5 . 4/29
update please ;P
Lauren96mills chapter 5 . 4/23
I’m so in love with this series, i hope you do decide to return to this someday but if not then I appreciate what you have written
frankisherigmail.com chapter 5 . 3/30
More!
chamiesgirl chapter 5 . 2/21
Any thoughts to continuing this story? It has been great so far and it is a shame bit to see where it could go.
BlackSwan265 chapter 5 . 2/11
This is so good! Your characterization is very good and I like what you are having zuko going through. So far it seems like he may make a turn around soon! Although I am a bit confused as to why he keeps kissing her and then hating her... I am definitely holding you to the fact that on your profile you say that all your stories will get completed at one point or another. Please please please please come back to this one! Or if you are not interested then at least say explicitly that this story is discontinued. I hope to see an update!
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 5 . 2/9
So good. Your writing styles is soo good. Very captivating and easy to get lost in.
lPhoenixSpiritl chapter 1 . 1/31
I would have loved to see where this went but I'm happy for what I got to read. Even unfinished this is one of my top favorite Zutara fics.
craigbenj chapter 5 . 1/30
This is a good fic and a more unique take on Zutara than I've seen in a lot of other fics.
Looking forward to any potential updates but even without its still worth the read, thanks for writing :)
kerry-the-disorganised chapter 5 . 1/24
to be honest I dont know that much about avatar but as a fan of your writing I thought I'd give this a go and no regrets! love it
Makdawg52 chapter 5 . 1/19
Seriously I’ve read this so many times. I would love to see you finish it!
HeatherJames chapter 5 . 1/18
I've read this story about three times. I hope you will update it! There are no long ongoing stories about Zuko and Katara in Ba Sing Se, and your writing of the characters is charming and fun to read.
I really like this story. While dealing with large issues like the war and loyalties we get to look at Katara and Zuko dealing with issues that are a little more common place. Is there any chance you would think of continuing this story? I would love to see what would happen.
purplelannabanana chapter 5 . 1/1
Such a cheeky and captivating story! You absolutely have me hooked. Stubborn meets more stubborn and the flirting and sass had me in stitches. Great work, and I hope to read more