Reviews for Lessons
Jmp chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
I really enjoyed reading your story, glad all was well.
enjoyedit chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
This was wonderful, and thank you for giving us so many great stories. Hopefully, we will not have to wait too long, before we see your stories again. In the meantime, there's always the re-read! Cheers!
GingietheSnap chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Such a good story on so many levels: Aramis whump and brothers to the rescue being two of them. The lessons learned were so important in life (protection of the defenseless, generosity to those without, etc.) and you incorporated them into the story in an exciting, suspenseful and meaningful way. Continue writing, please!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so glad Aramis was ok and that hoser dident hurt him anymore.. glad they got him back to the Garrison . Love what Athos did getting the boys to be at the Garrison as stable boys. Least they will be taken care of there.. sad to see this one over but excited to see new one yet to come..
Deana chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Great ending to the story! I can't wait to see what you write next!
Issai chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
So lovely! Poor Aramis.
So Simon just planned to leave him there until...?
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Good. But we need more stories to file under d'Artagnan hurt/ comfort. Ideas?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Aramis just doing what any person should do at in justice towards another person.. Yiikkees so far Aramis is ok but how for low long? I'm surprised Labelle wasent more intimated more by Athos usually folks get the look and crumble
GoGirl212 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
There is a nice predicament for poor Aramis! Nice to see his kindness towards the boys paying off in a clue toward where he might be. It is not always easy to stand up for what is right and I love that this story is acknowledging that.
Deana chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Great start! Poor Aramis! I can't wait for more!