Reviews for The Other Swordsman
deathmonkey5 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
lol just advice for the thing with the slow dance dont read whale listening to system of a down. it was really good if it were a book i would have bought all of them by now
deathmonkey5 chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
it was good i liked the suspenced in the last chapter
deathmonkey5 chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
no.2 yay it is great im surprised u stoped writeing
deathmonkey5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
hi i read the first chapter it is really good i heard lots of people love ur work
Lunesca Solsbane chapter 63 . 11/15/2005
Gary I have enjoyed your story. The plot is very good. I only have one thing to say to you: YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY AND YOU WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE UNLESS YOU WISH ME TO PULL A TOBAIS AND KILL YOU. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU HAVE LAST UPDATEED AND i am sorry for any problems that you may have had and you're not alone. I like your story twist with Tobais and heis personality is very similar to mine. Hope to hear from you soon and if you want to talk or need help with anything, just let me know. later.
apollagirl chapter 62 . 10/6/2005
uhh... it's been 1 year... how much longer?
lilsammywinchester chapter 63 . 9/30/2005
hiya gary-san! - i remember ur fanfic was the first i ever read! i was just looking in my favorites and i saw urs and just wanted to say there's still ppl waiting! i really hope u can contiue soon(or before i start softball cuz then i won't be able to go on as much) so good luck on getting ur muse back! adios!
foxfictionffn chapter 63 . 9/30/2005
Hey, Gary!

It's been a while; about a year, actually. But that's okay. Even if everyone is demanding you finish - the - effing - story - NOW...don't. Not until you feel you can. I know what it's like to be too stressed to write much of anything, even if I can't know what it's like for you. (I won't say "I know how you feel." Because I don't. Obviously.) But so long as your goal is to eventually finish TOS, then take your time.

On to less mollycoddling topics: You used "Hint hint"! I don't remember if that's a normal thing for you, as it's been a while since I've read over your work, but that was wicked reading it on the author's note. It made my day. Thank you.

And, if it should suit your fancy, the next time someone is bothering you, just offer the following: "Oh, go choke on some broccoli."

-Queen of Roses
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 63 . 9/27/2005
more pwease
Miroku9555 chapter 63 . 9/4/2005
plz, gary, dont push urself too hard, but ry to continue wen u can. i really like this story and hope that sumday u will b able to pick it up again and finish. i'm pullin for ya man. good luk.
Gemini chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I really like(d) this story... you ready to continue yet? *looks hopeful* heh. If you are, and if you aren't, hope that stress thing is getting better for you... heh, i know what having a lot of stress can be like. Not trying to say i know what you're going through or anything, cuz i don't... :P But anyways hope the story starts going again soon _
Bowoneshi chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
The Other Swordsman is dead but then he must return. but how? (ponder's for quick awhike) Got it! I'll read next chapter! sorry i've been away for awhile writing my own fic. you wouldn't like it(its Pokemon) BUT soon (not now but soon)I'll write a IY story. IY vs Kenshin bum bum bum . . . You might like that one. Are you planning another story soon? you're good. I need to set aside a time to read others work and a time to write my own stuff. but sometimes I get engrossed in one or the other and I forget about the other. I'm bad about that. IF you still have a shred of likeness towards Pokemon then maybe read Twisted Pokemon. k? keep up the great job. and good luck on whatever you're doing now. hopefully another fic but that's beyond my control.
Bowoneshi chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
im sorry for those reveiws. i don't know where they came from but Tobais interupting inuyasha and kagome is preety funny. lol. i changed my password because it was my pen name... very easy to guess.
Bowoneshi chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
wahahaha the dead fool! he deserves to die! but somehow he must survive in order to continue the 50 chapters left. damn i hope he dies at the end . . . the little bastard
pkmn444 chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
DAMN TOBIAS! ARE YOU BLIND? THEY'RE IN LOVE! WHY MUST YOU GET IN THEIR WAY! DAMN! I WANT THEM TO KISS . . . AT LEAST ONCE. DAMN IDIOT. please learn to controll your OC. . . .i know it makes the story better but. . . it REALLY does anger me. (just blowing steam one more time to feel better) DAMN (i feel better now that i cursed tobias out) sorry about that. . .