Reviews for Lizard of Blades
Melly chapter 20 . 9/19
Yeah thank you more storys
Bloodrayne666 chapter 20 . 9/18
Yikes! I wouldn't want to be in Arden's lab I can tell you that! I wonder what he'll do to Mona to get what he needs?

Oh Boy Sephie! I hope you know what you're doing! I don't see this ending too well!

Such cute moments with Mikey and Kate there! Our Orange masked turtle is lucky to have Kate there for him!

Hmmm, wonder which Peter Pan they were watching? I know the Live action one and the animated one.
Melly chapter 1 . 9/13
Tmnt fanfiction Pandora and kemeko
Melly chapter 1 . 9/13
I mean lizard of lizard about pandora
Melly chapter 19 . 9/13
More chapters of lizard blads about pandora please
Bloodrayne666 chapter 19 . 9/12
Whoa! So that's the backstory of the Zerg? Wow!
Leo and Tyroth sure learnt a lot! I wonder how the others are going to take this?

Oh boy! Mona's been caught by the Foot! I wonder what will happen now she's in their hands!
Don't know whether to feel sorry for the Ninja though! Poor bastards!

So glad you loved that fic I wrote! It was my great pleasure to write something you enjoyed so much! :D

Update soon!
ZERG chapter 18 . 9/9
WE WILL RISE!
Turtle Fan X chapter 16 . 9/9
Oh Man! That lesbian scene there was hot hot hot! I hope you write more like this!

Also, Mikey and Kate are so sweet! Will you do a hot scene with them one day? Pretty Please?!
Bloodrayne666 chapter 18 . 9/5
The Queen is about to visit the surface, something tells me this is going to be interesting to say the least! The public better beware!

Cool! I guessed Leo and Tyroth would do something like this! You gave me the idea for the technique for my fic! Great to see it in action here too!

Hope they can find the answers they seek!
Good luck guys!

Update soon T! Loving every second of it! :D
Melly chapter 1 . 8/31
I can wait with more tmnt fanfiction Pandora and kemeko
Bloodrayne666 chapter 17 . 8/29
I have to say that was brave of Tyroth to go straight into the nest! But his words fell on deaf ears to Mona.
Still I think he got through to her when it came to Pandora! But was it strong enough?

And the swarm continues to grow! I did look up the Hydralisk! Scary creatures!
Update soon!
Bloodrayne666 chapter 16 . 8/19
Wow! That was some hot lemon! I loved it!

Awww! Those kids are just too cute! I do hope Sonia and the Geckolings can help Kemeko and Pandora, especially young Pandora!

Aww Kate! You are so sweet to poor heartbroken Mikey!

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Bloodrayne666 chapter 15 . 8/9
Oh man! I wonder what the Knights will say about Mona’s evolution, this is going to be a big thing when they get there!

Oh boy! Mona’s gone in all guns blazing! Well Zerg slaughtering!

Can’t wait to see the next instalment! The suspense is killing me! Great job!
Zerg chapter 13 . 8/4
I hear and obey my Queen!
Star chapter 14 . 8/4
So Heartbreaking! I feel for that kid!

Uh oh! This doesn't look good! The Shredder and the Zerg! It's not gonna go well!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »