Reviews for Step into Darkness
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 2h
It does not make sense that Sirius reacts in such a harsh way, considering that he himself is from a questionable family and still went light.
Especially since, contrary to him, Hermione never actually grew up in a dark environment, while Sirius spent his first 11 years solely under the influence of his family.
XnO chapter 14 . 7/29
Hi, I'm enjoying this story so far :)))

But I was wondering why Hermione is so accepting of her new 'role'? Wouldn't her original personality still remain? Why is she so accepting of Voldemort despite knowing he's a murder - one with (for the want of a better word) evil intentions
Sirius seriously has some nerve. He of all people should know that you’re not who you’re family is and then he’s gonna act like this?! Molly I somehow expect this from.
hotsoldier21 chapter 16 . 7/14
Love the story just curious when the second part is going to be finished
charlton.prod chapter 1 . 7/6
I love to read your storiesthank You
Harriverse chapter 19 . 6/28
That was intelligent fun. On to the sequel!
Harriverse chapter 18 . 6/28
Right now it's looking beyond reasonable that things will work out for our intrepid protagonists. But you do gloom well, so...
Harriverse chapter 16 . 6/28
I have met truly evil Fumbles before, but I find a good, smart Dumbledore switching to a political evil one positively scarey.
Harriverse chapter 8 . 6/28
Things are going to get interesting. Knowing this is a dark Harry series, I'm predicting that Harry is not going to be happy with his godfather he's met a few times verses his best friend through thick and thin of four years?
Harriverse chapter 6 . 6/28
Well, that's kind of expected. Still nice to know Draco can be a decent person in this fic. He could have held his anger instead of letting it go.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 6/28
I hope Severus plans on removing his things from Hogwarts really soon. They will figure it out.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 6/28
So they created the very thing they feared most. Man I hope she tells them to their face some day!
Harriverse chapter 1 . 6/28
You are not making this easy for her, are you. Severus was a light spy about 80% of the time in stories.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 6/18
I wonder if Harry will make friends with the Slytherins. If he does, it, probably, would be easier for him to communicate with Hermione. Also, they seem to be very loyal to Draco, so they could be good allies to Harry.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 6/18
Three years in exile... That's sad. Poor Harry! Does that mean he will be all alone for three years as well?
1,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »