Reviews for Step into Darkness
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 15 . 9/11
this is a very well written story
Indigo2004 chapter 20 . 9/2
Beautiful! Can’t wait to read the sequel!
Indigo2004 chapter 16 . 9/2
Love how you added a little bit of Lucissa in there (when they were being ‘frisky’) lol
As always luv it so far!
Indigo2004 chapter 14 . 9/2
Cha! Now I hope Hermione isn’t completely hated by everyone in her house at Hogwarts!
At least Draco is being a positive angel to Hermione and being a great friend! Oh and Harry too, what nice people they both are.
Indigo2004 chapter 12 . 9/2
Oh Lucius oh Lucius
Damn you really are a nice man in the end!
Indigo2004 chapter 11 . 9/2
YASSSS HARRY YOU SHOW DEM EHAT BEING A GOOD PERSON IS YASSSSS
luv it so far! 3
Indigo2004 chapter 9 . 9/2
Never have I loved Sirius more 3
Those Order idiots deserved it! I can’t wait to see what Harry think about all of this
Indigo2004 chapter 3 . 9/2
Love it so far!
And I do so freaking hate Sirius and Molly
And I kinda wanna Dumbledore bash as well XD
Lucius seemed fine with Hermione being a mudblood and easily allowed her to enter his home, but that might just be because he and Severus are that good friends.
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 8/21
Loved this and cannot wait to read the next part! ;o)
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 8/21
It does not make sense that Sirius reacts in such a harsh way, considering that he himself is from a questionable family and still went light.
Especially since, contrary to him, Hermione never actually grew up in a dark environment, while Sirius spent his first 11 years solely under the influence of his family.
XnO chapter 14 . 7/29
Hi, I'm enjoying this story so far :)))

But I was wondering why Hermione is so accepting of her new 'role'? Wouldn't her original personality still remain? Why is she so accepting of Voldemort despite knowing he's a murder - one with (for the want of a better word) evil intentions
Sirius seriously has some nerve. He of all people should know that you’re not who you’re family is and then he’s gonna act like this?! Molly I somehow expect this from.
hotsoldier21 chapter 16 . 7/14
Love the story just curious when the second part is going to be finished
charlton.prod chapter 1 . 7/6
I love to read your storiesthank You
Harriverse chapter 19 . 6/28
That was intelligent fun. On to the sequel!
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »