Reviews for Corina
she really lacks of independance. you didn't give her any room for her own evolution.
Thank you thank you thank you! He’s back! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
So glad you’re writing again but OVER A YEAR?! I’m dying over here! I can’t wait to see Corina get back to Damar!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2019
More please! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2019
Eagerly waiting for more. What's going to happen to our favorite Cardassian? How is Corina going to get out of this one, find her brother, and avoid that seemingly inevitable death sentence? I MUST KNOW!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2019
I’m loving this! I can’t wait to read more!
suburbantimewaster chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
This is going to be an interesting journey. I hope Corina and Damar survive the Klingons, the Orions and each other.
suburbantimewaster chapter 8 . 11/24/2018
This is certainly an interesting turn of events. Corina's going to find her brother and with Damar as her bodyguard.
suburbantimewaster chapter 7 . 11/24/2018
I like how you have Corina somewhat adjusting to life on Terok Nor, despite the horrors. I especially love that she got to interact with Odo and Quark as well as the Cardassians.
suburbantimewaster chapter 6 . 11/23/2018
I have to say, I didn't see that coming. I really hope Corina finds a way to save her brother and to get out of this Cardassian death sentence.
suburbantimewaster chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
Dukat's seduction begins, but Corina doesn't seem like she wants to play along.
suburbantimewaster chapter 4 . 11/23/2018
I always wondered if regular showers still existed in the 24th Century and I love how you subtly said that Corina left one cage to find herself in another, no matter how beautiful it looks.
suburbantimewaster chapter 3 . 11/23/2018
Well, I definitely look forward to more Damar! You've got Dukat in character with him trying to manipulate Corina to his side and using her vulnerability to his advantage. Still, I'm curious about what happened to her brother.
suburbantimewaster chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
That was definitely a shock! I loved learning more about Corina's life and her interactions with Dukat.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
An interesting start. I like that you didn't have Corina meet Dukat first and how she's already pretty much dependent on him if she wants to survive the Cardassians.