Reviews for Hamilton in High School AU
duzmachines84 chapter 8 . 11/24/2021
I really like this fic, you need to continue it!
vwheel10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
I hate the Lams ship with a burning passion, but the story seems interesting enough that I don’t really mind that much (unless it becomes a main focus of course). But obviously I’m not telling you what to do with your own story, I’m just giving my thoughts on it.
ThunderingShadow chapter 7 . 8/8/2018
Loving it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
Alexander:ELIZA HAS MY VOTE!
janella chapter 7 . 7/30/2018
every lams shipper reading just took a leap off a lampshade including me. but this story is well written and I can wait for the next update even if it took the hameliza direction and just wanna remind you that you are a talented writer none the less.
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 6 . 6/30/2018

JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 5 . 6/30/2018
Welp, John GET YOUR MAN BEFORE ITS TO LATE LOL
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 3 . 6/30/2018
GO ALEX!
Eat that Apple,oh and beat Jefferson too...yeah!
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
Stupid Thomas,Poor Hamilsqaud...And Very deep stuff Alex...I love it!
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
WOAH NOW,Okay really do like this in fact LOVE IT! I know this is a fanfic and you can do whatever you want so no historical complaints! I am so excited to read what you have done so far and more in Upcoming time!
toastedherbs chapter 6 . 6/26/2018
I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! OMG YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER JJFJFJJFJF YOU NEED TO CONTINUE WRITING SIJD! I CANNOT WWAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE BECAUSE ILL BE READY TO READ! ADIOS AMIGO!
RankstrailOfDagliar chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I absolutely suck at reviews, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your fic, I hope you will keep updating it! However, I gotta point out that Hami did indeed speak French. Well, still, I'm looking forward how this will play out, secretly hoping for some passionate debates with TJeff maybe, thanks for this well-written fic