Reviews for Missing
vickiel2r chapter 8 . 8/21
Ana is improving, Teddy and Olivia are adjusting better days are ahead.
vickiel2r chapter 7 . 8/19
Finally more cohesive family time together with Teddy and Olivia. Ana needs to get better soon so they can go back home.
vickiel2r chapter 6 . 8/19
Such an emotional reunion and for a little boy like Teddy it is surprising he can remember Ana.
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 8/19
He is making a promise that hopefully he can make.
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 8/19
Finally she calls, but where were they all the months that followed after they left the other place.
vickiel2r chapter 3 . 8/19
This story has made me weepy again. Poor Christian he has to deal with even if it is Carla and not Ana it us still horrible.
vickiel2r chapter 2 . 8/19
Re reading and refreshing my memory helps.
vickiel2r chapter 1 . 8/19
I am still re reading the original to leave reviews since I did not the first time I read it. Now I am reading this rewritten version and still feel the sadness that Christian had to experience.
Jojo31055 chapter 14 . 8/6
What a great story. I feel like you still have more story to tell though. I hope so. If you could please continue I would love it. Thanks
Hi,
Great story but could you please please put a question mark after the questions? Not commas and full stops? It’s starting to get really distracting and frankly annoying... : it’s such an easy gramma rule.
(I tried to post it once but it didn’t seem to have gone through. In tge off chance that it did, apologies for posting this twice)
A.
I really like the story, but can you please please put a question mark after the questions? The commas and full stops ars starting to get really annoying and they distract the reader from the enjoyment of your work.
A.
Sophiedog22 chapter 14 . 7/29
Great story so. Far
pepe71 chapter 14 . 7/14
Great, strong name... Henry Christian Grey! Welcome to the world!
Hope this is continuing... LOVE it xo
Munkeyfump20 chapter 14 . 7/1
Thanks for the read but its just the same nearly as missed. If you are changing it all together from here I would like to read the rest as I have read Missed. I hope to have the next link if you are changing it again.
Misssee chapter 14 . 5/28
Beautiful. Henry, okay. If the kids like Henry so, Henry it is. Lol!