Reviews for Adventures of a Vision
mara chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I liked your fic... I couldn't stop reading... Keep it on! Dex was really stupid.. if he wanted to upset the president wouldn't kidnapping one of her own kids do better? hahaha Have a nice week! Im from Mexico so now your story has gone international.
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
LOVE all your fics... I remember reading this a while back... I think you were writing as NYC. There was another great one too where Mara and Luke went back in time. I wonder why that one isn't posted here? *hinthint*

You are a great writer and I hope you come back again someday, or write professionally or something!

MTFBWY,

~Saber Girl Leia
Amythest chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I first encountered this fic on ~ with several of your other stories, including "Episode I Revisited: The Skywalker Menace" (another of my personal favorites). Just wanted to write a big shoutout- your stories are amazing! Keep writing!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I love this story. Again, this is one I read on
Liz Jade Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Sweet story, very sweet, nice ending! I love how Anakin called Mara 'auntie' even before she and Luke got married.
Firenze chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
hehehehehehehe is right! excellent job, girl!
Eirplane chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
i liked it alot
dulcea chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
i like write more
Poltergeist chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Cool I really liked it...a bit long and maybe you should have split it up into chapters but otherwise one of the best i read yet :)
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
oooooohhhhhhh! i love all mara and luke stories! you are the greatest! keep writing!
Princess Raye Fire chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
*Grins* I like it! You'll make a good author! I was wondering. I am writing a STAR WARS fic...Could I get some input from you? My address (sp?) Is on my bio. Thanx!
Herald Talia chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Cool! Nice take on the Luke/Mara thing
LadyJade chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
This is my favorite one of yours! Keep writing you're awesome!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
WOW! I really need to read your fics more often. This gets a 9. Almost a ten!
Boba Fett chapter 1 . 7/18/2000