Reviews for Bunny Be Mine
zanthinegirl chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Hee Hee Hee! Oh, please tell me you'll write more of this! It's too funny! *Love* your Anya...
duj chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Good fic. Original premise, funny idea, people nicely in character. (And as for people who dislike this merely because Spike's suffering, hey, at least we're not likely to get a rape scene, right?)

I look forward to seeing where this is going next.
darklover chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
great fic keep it up
RedHeadIrishLass chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Anya's so fucking stupid I would be so happy if she died a very horrible and painful death. Buffy should just kill the stupid bitch . Other than that I like the story.
Josephine Martin chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
I'm torn. Torn between laughing, feeling sorry for poor Spike, and wanting to cheer for Anya. Her taking control was perfectly in character, even though it's not something we ever really saw on TV, if that makes any sense. It's as if the potential was always there, but she didn't actually do it.
Josephine Martin chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
I'm torn. Torn between wanting to laugh, and wanting to yell because you've turned Spike into a bunny! So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to keep reading, because we all need to laugh sometimes, but I'm just trusting you to put him back to normal later, ok?

Update soon, please.
F-B chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
What a ridiculous story. All it does is ruin the Spike character and make a mockery of him.
Red Wulf chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
great fic so far
wolf116 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Oh my god,that was funny,I was laughing my ass off,Anya running around screaming,and Spike squeakin' instead of roaring,and Bugs Bunny teeth. Hilarious.
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
OH MY GODDESS! You've made Bunnicula! You can't leave him like that. Not my Spike. Not so close to Easter! Oh, you demon you. Plus... so not a good thing leaving Xander coming into the scene with Buffy still at home. Grr Argh! Please, get another chapter out as soon as possible.

Andrea
Jay chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Can I just say how ridiculous (and kinda funny) this is!

But betrayal? nah there wasnt any but*shrugs* whatever