Reviews for Let's Play a Game
ggf1 chapter 13 . 10/7
welcome back
I like the changes I noticed. well worth reading again
thanks
slayst chapter 13 . 10/6
Great chapter, Taylor's thought process is wonderfully written and I really liked that last part.
Thank you for sharing this.
AzureLazuli chapter 13 . 10/6
Oh wow, I love Taylor's powers and the system you've come up with! :D Really enjoying the story! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this!
PsylentFox chapter 13 . 9/14
A very good take on the Gamer! outlook, plenty of story driven- it's not as clear cut and dry as many authors try to slip through real character interactions, and I think that its a good thing; this is doubly true for the interactions with Taylor and the Barnes family. :)

It's been a while since the last update, but I'm looking forward to the next one if you're just taking a break!
Debate4life chapter 13 . 9/9
Enjoying this, thank you. Cheered me up while home sick.
Corwyn chapter 13 . 9/3
I'm loving this story so far, and look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Lord Shiva chapter 4 . 7/29
'I don't care if it's not an Alexandria package"

I mean if you get your STR, and Dexterity high enough, plus maybe a flight skill there you go you have yourself an Alexandria package.
ggf1 chapter 13 . 7/23
just reread. the story is even better than I remember.

thanks
colindw chapter 13 . 7/19
Excellent story. I really want to see what comes next.
wolfgod27 chapter 13 . 7/19
You dead?
Cause it's a shame the story was awesome
TorrentAB chapter 13 . 6/19
Ok, first Gamer fic I’ve read, but I’m glad I did. Extremely interesting, well thought out, and I’m happy to see Taylor doing something to fix what went wrong. Hope to see more soon!
LyraHeartful chapter 1 . 5/26
did the author quit? I hope they're okay.
WillDieForFood chapter 13 . 5/20
really good, too bad it's dead
YeTianshi chapter 7 . 5/10
And suddenly, overnight, Taylor becomes fit.
jeffgass20 chapter 13 . 4/28
I hope this isn’t dead, it was a great read, and i enjoyed the barnes being used as more than paper thin antagonists