Reviews for Streets of Philadelphia
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 5 . 10h
Looking forward to your next update! As for your worry about it being limiting to stick to Dean or Sam's POV per chapter, do both, or whatever suits you write, and I'm happy to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 13h
Love this story! Post the next chapter please!
Type40Treklock chapter 4 . 18h
k so I'm reviewing again because I'm about to read this for the third time in 4 days and pleeeeaaaaase get the next chapter up soon! this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time (at least for supernatural)
bunny chapter 5 . 6/18
Update really soon! Please!
Type40Treklock chapter 5 . 6/16
this is amazing! have a feeling the next chapter will be heavy on whump and confused Sam... I feel bad for looking forward to it, but not bad enough to stop
lala chapter 5 . 6/13
Please update soon, so excited for the next chapter!
yuki x machi chapter 5 . 6/10
Cannot wait for the next chap! Don't think Sammy is going to be very happy about meeting evil dean ...update!
samxdean chapter 5 . 6/10
Yay! You updated! I have a feeling it's gonna be AU dean waking up! This is getting exciting. update soon! Please
lina89 chapter 5 . 6/9
Yay an update :) Loved it. Wow, the ending got me excited, I have a feeling that it is the other Dean that woke up OMG. I am torn because now Sam from this world will be in danger and abuse and if not and it is real Dean that woke poor the other Sam who will continue be getting bitten and eventually die from Dean's rage. This plot is too good and bravo my dear both versions of this story are amazing. Take care.
Please update soon! This is 1 of 3 fics I. Am. Hawkeyeing. I.. Need to know. Is this the other version of Dean waking up? Is our Dean going to be able to permanently help other Sam?
reannablue chapter 5 . 6/8
I love the waitress. She’s a hero in my eyes. I sure hope for Sammy’s sake it’s nice Dean is stepping out of that shower.
blahblahblah593 chapter 5 . 6/8
I fished the first fiction you did today and I just caught up with the redo. I liked the first one, I love this one. Things make more sense.

“The rest of the night was spent watching thoughts play across plain white ceilings, both of them silent and inside their own heads.“

That line got to me.

Can’t wait for more!
brihun2388 chapter 5 . 6/8
Omg, I wonder if this is the abusive Dean waking up. Love this story, keep up the great work
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 5 . 6/7
Sam being so confused by Dean's constant shifts in behavior, man, he doesn't need this on top of everything else, and you're doing a wonderful job with both he and Dean trying to handle this whole mess. And now our Dean is awake...but something tells me it may not be going as planned hhhhmmmmm. Looking forward to what's next!
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 5 . 6/7
Welcome back, with a really good chapter!I have the horrible feeling that evil Dean, who has lost his morality and restraint against hurting Sam, is the one who's just opened his eyes in our Universe, and poor Sam won't be smiling for long!Sam can kick ass with the best of them, and let's hope he fights back, and gives this other Dean a shock?Our Dean can't believe that he would ever do such things to Sammy, but that was how things could have ended 's nice abused Sam has met such a nice waitress, and being treated like a person, not a whipping boy.