Reviews for Streets of Philadelphia
Monkeymuse chapter 16 . 10h
Wonderful update sorry it’s been a while since I had the chance to read and review! Sometimes I have a hard time telling which world Dean is talking/thinking! But other than that I love it! Cannot wait for more! Curious as to what happened to other world Dean with his haze out and How Babby and Sam are dealing with it
Black Fungus chapter 16 . 9/22
Ahhh. now I feel sorry for ass Dean. Fix them! More Cass please.
SilverNightfall chapter 16 . 9/22
I love the back-story with the flashbacks!
Black Fungus chapter 11 . 9/22
I am hooked on this story. the only thing is taking the Lords name in vain a lot! If I read it I have said it . I have OCD so It gets stuck. Then I have to pray. I sinned and round and round. ugh.
ChloeheartsOllie chapter 16 . 9/21
Another epic chap. I think the dream flashbacks are spectacular
Black Fungus chapter 4 . 9/21
ahhhhh what are you doing to the poor boys! ah thanks?
Black Fungus chapter 3 . 9/21
That Sam has thoughts makes the world real and that is sad.:(
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 9/21
I like it . I dont think Dean had that much of a hate on for Sam but ... Maybe.
jensensgirl3 chapter 16 . 9/19
Now we got to read on how Dean became. Psycho in the AU world, with Sam going behind his back with Ruby and finally snap. Hope Sammy not going back to Ruby to use his powers, specially after telling her no so many times before.
I love that you gave us some insight into why AU Dean has been so crazy! Still dying to know if it was a spell of a curse or something else that did it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 16 . 9/16
Well, now we know that AU Dean really fought so hard against the darkness inside himself wanting him to hurt Sam, I mean carving yourself up, is a desperate thing to do?And it's Sam going back to Ruby that gives the evil in Dean, the chance to make Dean crack, and take the first step towards becoming Psycho Dean, and starts hurting AU , our Dean had been feeling the evil, trying to get him to go down the same path, and poor Sam, he doesn't deserve Dean 2 to do any more damage, but I think our Dean won't succumb, and gets Sammy free of the effects of demon blood absorbing and informative chapter!
Ellizzle chapter 1 . 9/16
Another great chapter. I've been reading and following this story since the beginning, and it's still as captivating as ever. Seriously, keep up the good work, because I absolutely love this story.
Bunny chapter 16 . 9/15
I'm so loving this story, it's definitely one of my favs.
I'm glad you're writing more flashbacks!
They are needed
Hope you update again soon!
lala chapter 16 . 9/15
Thanks for the amazing chapter. I like the flashbacks. Can't wait for more.
lina89 chapter 16 . 9/15
Wow another amazing chapter hun. I am loving these flashbacks it adds so much depth to the story and it explains so much what exactly happened in that world. The way darkness completely consumed AU Dean's soul and mind is so frightening and that might happen to real Dean as well keeping me on the edge. The flashbacks gave the story a new perspective and made the plot so rich. Thank you so much for the regular updates it's really appreciated. Take care dear xox