Reviews for Ablaze
melliemoo chapter 14 . 10/8
Ah, so the secret is finally revealed. And it seems even Coin knew? Or am I misinterpreting that? I don't want Aspen to give up on Cato either!
Miss-Harry-Potter2123 chapter 14 . 10/5
Loved it! I can’t wait for the next!
Camillie103 chapter 14 . 10/5
This was such a good chapter! Can’t wait to read the next one! I hope you make Cato recover soon!
WiccanWoman11 chapter 14 . 10/4
One word, Ow. This was a painful chapter to read and I most certainly did not expect that bit at the end. Though I guess it was always a risk. I still can't believe your chapters are as lengthy, grammatically correct, and coherent as they are. You are doing amazing darling, keep it up.
Guets chapter 13 . 9/26
Hi. I just wanted to say that I discovered this series three days ago and have been obsessively binge reading it ever since. It is sooo good! I love how you incorporated a lot of the original plot but also added great new conflicts and characters. Awesome job! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
OMG this chapter was so tense. I loved the back and forth between the rescue mission and the propos/command groups. Ooh the secret is coming next chapter! And yay Cato is back!
Poor Cato - just heart wrenching. I am SO GLAD the rescue is finally going to proceed.
I definitely see more torture in Cato's future. Great job capturing the emotions everyone was feeling underground during the attack.
Congrats on graduating!

I am waaaay behind reading but haven't given up - I love this story. The trip back to 12 must have been heartbreaking for everyone. Loved the additional Seneca/Aspen development in this chapter. I am definitely getting eager for Cato's rescue to take place!
ariel786 chapter 1 . 9/9
good
Miss-Harry-Potter2123 chapter 10 . 7/23
I love how this does closely follow Mockingjay, but is original at the same time. Keep up the awesome work!
melliemoo chapter 9 . 5/23
I just love the relationship developing between Seneca and Aspen. I am glad that the propo was good and that Aspen is starting to inspire people. Great scene with Cato at the end, I really hope they go rescue him soon!
Miss-Harry-Potter2123 chapter 9 . 5/3
YESSSSS I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! please write more :)
melliemoo chapter 7 . 4/16
I am glad to see Haymitch standing up for Aspen and recognizing what she needs. Still dying to know what he needs to tell her! And I loved the scene with her and Gale, and that they are making some progress on restoring their relationship.
JToshiro chapter 8 . 4/10
Thanx for the chapter, it's one of my favorites!