Reviews for Ablaze
melliemoo chapter 9 . 5/23
I just love the relationship developing between Seneca and Aspen. I am glad that the propo was good and that Aspen is starting to inspire people. Great scene with Cato at the end, I really hope they go rescue him soon!
Miss-Harry-Potter2123 chapter 9 . 5/3
YESSSSS I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! please write more :)
melliemoo chapter 7 . 4/16
I am glad to see Haymitch standing up for Aspen and recognizing what she needs. Still dying to know what he needs to tell her! And I loved the scene with her and Gale, and that they are making some progress on restoring their relationship.
JToshiro chapter 8 . 4/10
Thanx for the chapter, it's one of my favorites!
melliemoo chapter 6 . 4/3
The scene with Cato was brutal - your writing really brings his horror to life. So cruel to bring Leah into it. He's going to need some serious fixing when they rescue him!

Laughed at the propo scene - I can just picture her trying to say that ridiculous line! So NOT her.

The prep scene was very touching, with how fragile the prep team is and them working for Aspen anyhow.
melliemoo chapter 5 . 3/21
I like the relationship forming with Seneca, and the discussion with Katniss. And Aspen must have loved going outside, that should pep her up a bit. Looking forward to what she needs to hear from Haymitch.
EBB - Sonnet 43 chapter 5 . 3/21
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
xLaBellaVita chapter 5 . 3/2
Great chapter! Can't wait for next. Hope Cato's in it!
melliemoo chapter 4 . 2/27
Ah, the Mockingjay is going to lift her wings! I am glad that Aspen got everything she wanted and look forward to seeing what happens next.
I really like this story so far and I can’t wait to read the rest of it! However, I wish we got to see more of Haymitch. I know him and Aspen aren’t exactly on good terms at the moment, but I miss their relationship. Hopefully we will get to see more of him soon:)
xLaBellaVita chapter 4 . 2/20
I'm so happy to see you've continued Aspen's story! Can't wait for more chapters :) also, loveeeeee how long your chapters always are!
melliemoo chapter 3 . 2/16
I think it was more than lightly touching on the torture - I could barely read it! It felt so real and vivid. The emotional torture scenes with Aspen were almost worse, poor Cato. I can't wait to see where this is going next!
melliemoo chapter 2 . 2/16
Loved this chapter, so much emotional turmoil for Aspen. I am glad to see her deciding to fight. I loved her interactions with Cato's family and what she did for Leah. And yay Buttercup!
I love this series so much! Thank you for continuing on with it and making it into some thing I look forward to reading
I'm glad that Aspen is shaking herself out of her pity party and ready to kick some butt!