Reviews for Accidental Providence
That's Balderdash chapter 8 . 7/15
Amazing!
tawthar chapter 8 . 7/13
I love this version of Naruto! Can’t wait to find out what adventures lie in wait for him!
HinekoAkahi chapter 8 . 7/13
The Hormone Hammer is my favourite kind of blunt object, so I'm looking forward to that! Poor Naruto... the C-Rank curse sure hit his team hard. I hope Gai will fully recover, what that doctor said didn't sound so great.

And Neji... well. I honestly don't think he meant that comment maliciously, for once. Still pretty tactless, but it seems like he's trying to put the pieces together here.

Anyway, thank you for continuing to share your writing with us!
elemental wolf sage chapter 3 . 7/9
what the actual fuck you gave naruto prescription glass your an acutal idiot
If only I were Creative chapter 8 . 7/9
I think this is a super interesting story! I love that you don't gloss over the injustices Naruto was sure to have faced, but you also give him a very productive team that actively helps him! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 7/7
Great start! Can’t wait to see where the story goes.
Aaaah! This had so much going on, it was very exciting! I didn't feel confused or spun around, though. Despite the clones PoV it was very coherent.
Yay for Neji POV! Thanks for mixing it up and giving us different perspectives!
Headcanon accepted and this is amazing, I love the pacing.
Erexus chapter 8 . 7/2
So excited to read more of this story! Just started it and it's amazing.
egwolf65 chapter 8 . 6/29
Great story!
Guess chapter 8 . 6/29
This is an amazing take on Naruto! I love the way you are giving things a dose of reality-like Naruto's struggles, a reason for his constant squinting, and an actual bit of intelligence to him!
Naramyon chapter 8 . 6/26
*relieved sigh* If Kakashi is the one saying 'leave your team' you know they'll be okay.

Poor Naruto. This is a first for him, isn't it?
I'm proud of how he's taking his fear and being productive with it, though.

ooh, Neji believes that the hatred Naruto receives is due to pranks. When he learns otherwise... *smirk*

Really liked how the 'walking away from Sakura' worked out. How it was more a subconscious decision on Naruto's part, than anything else.

Thanks for the new chapter! I'm relieved that the team is going to be alright!
I wish you a wonderful day!
Lostnights chapter 8 . 6/23
I absolutely love this story! Thank you so much for updating!