Reviews for Accidental Providence
Silva Jadefang chapter 8 . 9/15
The hormone hammer has me very scared.
Silva Jadefang chapter 7 . 9/15
Wow things went to shit real fast.
Silva Jadefang chapter 6 . 9/15
Botanist!Naruto is the best Naruto.
Silva Jadefang chapter 5 . 9/15
The world saw how Kakashi thought genin were cute once and then gave him Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha (at least in another universe, plus Naruto).
Silva Jadefang chapter 4 . 9/15
Oh I can't believe I forgot to put this in my last review, I love the detail of Naruto growing up near the red district. Oh god I just remembered that Karen had glasses too, what if it's an Uzumaki thing?

Now that I've gotten part way through the chapter, some things immediate stick out to me... Like the U. Mi, and Sen. Tobi? And the long suffering Kakashi has shown up. Good luck next year Kakashi.
Silva Jadefang chapter 3 . 9/15
What a coincidence that Naruto got new glasses. I did too :P
Silva Jadefang chapter 2 . 9/15
I'm partially convinced that therapy is an alien concept for most ninjas.
Silva Jadefang chapter 1 . 9/15
I! AM! SO! HAPPY! TO! SEE! TENTEN! And of course we had to end with Gai :)
Arekkusu Akuma1 chapter 8 . 9/11
Oh this is amazing!
I hope you update soon!~
DustBunnyQueen chapter 5 . 9/7
Naruto is turning into a kid after my own heart. Living in a library? Count me in! All I have to do is buy at one Barnes and Noble and I'll have a pre-made library complete with kitchen!
funnylittlestory chapter 8 . 8/29
Good update
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 8/29
A good C-rank to learn from and pretty sure he got brownie points from Kakashi for abandoning the mission to save his team. I like the idea with Naruto and glasses, I love Tenten's character, and all Neji's perfectly captured personality and background. In all, this is an amazing story and I'll be hanging on waiting for the next update. Take care author-san!
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 8/29
I don't understand the genin's - particularly naturo's - squeamishness of killing. It's in the job description, first of all, second of all sometimes its crueler to leave them alive than to kill them. Naruto not killing someone is entirely selfish but that's just my opinion. Personally, I was hoping to see him use some of Kurama's power but at the same time, I know he has to rely on his own strength to become stronger.
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 8/29
Oh Neji, if anyone is arrogant it is you. Naruto lies to himself to make others believe in his lie, but when he goes home and wakes up in the morning, all the truths weigh down on him and he has to use whatever willpower he has left to continue making up the lies. Stupid prejudice.
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 8/29
Reminds me how often the abused protect their abusers... they just don't see a way or reason not to until much later.