Reviews for Fate Demigod
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 4 . 8/28
considering he dosnt remeber shirou its unique, please continue
Kminari chapter 2 . 8/1
Good chapter, waiting to see if Percy uses tracing to get more weapons since many of them are made of Celestial Bronze.
Some small possible corrections "Like how the world Noble Phantasm had come out" world-word
"When I counter something of magical or supernatural nature then my nose picks up scent." maybe: counter-encounter. scent-'scents' or 'a scent'.
"Who taught you, magic?" I think it would be better without that comma.
Kminari chapter 1 . 8/1
I have a big problem with this chapter, Rho Aias is a defense against projectiles (throwing weapons), it is not exceptional against melee attacks (i think).
Interesting story so far, I like it a lot :)) I cant wait to see what happens next :D
Davnix chapter 4 . 6/21
please update.
Carol542 chapter 4 . 6/16
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
framfrit chapter 4 . 5/22
Good to see this back as I remember reading it last year the setup is somewhat unique for this site after all and there are events like the flexible glass arrow that are memorable. That said there are still spelling/grammar and story errors that should be fixed like Percy vs Luke the fight should be clearer it suddenly mentions the sword Percy threw coming from behind Luke but no mention of it being thrown before, similarly the second last sentence is "I can imagine even powerful beings than even ourselves that could crush as like ant either through Beasts of Gaia or Counter Guardians"" is iffy.

It would also be nice for background as in which Shirou is this, the details of it etc. Percy is also a bit off here when meeting Poseidon it's mentioned he has NP history knowledge and info leakage so he should be more wary from this and myths of the gods especially from Medusa and Medea's pasts when this is considered he's being way too loose and free with info on his capabilities, mithril is fictional and seems like he traced the bolt don't see where that's going since Ares is there any plan will likely flop (it's also asking to be smote when it's origin is revealed) technically a loose case for tracing it is possible as Hade's helm is in Gil's gate in Prillya but said helm was used by Perseus so should be a NP for him but something like the bolt is iffy since if it was used it would stand out.
Winter-Buzz chapter 4 . 4/22
This is alright, I guess, but you don't really explain anything. You just kind of take for granted that people know what you are talking about, like with the Reality Marble and Marble Phantasm parts. In all honesty, this needs to be rewritten to be any degree of a quality read. Not to say its terrible, but its just lacking "something" as it is.

Still, I'll continue reading and wish you luck.
saashi samy chapter 4 . 4/13
i really like more this story

very interesting and funny
Determination4296 chapter 4 . 3/20
Awesome chapter really excited for the next, hope this fan fiction stays alive
Jerelieg chapter 4 . 3/16
Followed. Looking forward to the next chapter
WingGrazer chapter 4 . 3/4
This is a very interesting.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 4 . 2/24
It sucks that your a good writer but don't write enough generally to warent a review on your works.

What sucks further is that you seem to claim and confirm through your actions that you do not feel motivated to write on if you do not get a significant amount of reviews.

The only thing that triggers me into writing one this time is sheer annoyance as I'm in chapter 4 of your story and only feel like I red the prologue or first chapter...

I usually do not bother reviewing under 30 000 words unless it's a short.

That said IL do so this time around.
I like your concept for the crossover but I also believe you could have made it more your own.

Instead of Percy receiving an instant knowledge download you could have simply made his step dad a magus or something to get him started. You could have even made him more unique by having him focus his sword origin on Greek mythology.

Instead you take a great concept and put an overpowered install godmother Percy through the paces of the canon one and destroy any empathy points the story had by bulldozing over them.

Alternatively you could also have Shiro or even Tohsaka Rin enter the camp instead. In fact TR would have been a great deal more interesting to see in this setting than Shiro. And on par with a Greek Magus Sword origin Percy . Alas this is not the case. Despite that you still c UT off any story before it can really lift off just as it appears to finally be going somewhere.
Amazing story, I hope you countine to write it and update soon.
Percy/Shirou showing all of his abilities doesn't make sense. He should be able to beat the other campers with regular bows and arrows and a regular sword.