Reviews for A Storm Of Fire
Desiree1450 chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I love all of your stories, and I can't wait for you to update this one!
FairyMaster23 chapter 10 . 6/7/2018
shugokage chapter 10 . 6/5/2018
Definitely an interesting story and chapter!
LeMarvelNerd chapter 10 . 5/26/2018
Hai! Love your stories, and I just wanted to tell ya that. You are an inspiration to all these smol bean nerds!
Oh, and please update this story more! Bai! :3
RandomThingz123 chapter 5 . 5/20/2018
On my god...this is gonna end so bad!
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 5/12/2018
Thank you so much for this incredibly neat and awesome updated chapter! I really need enjoyment from it! Very good work!
Fangirl chapter 10 . 5/10/2018
Hartley is next! The kids sending letters to the Flash was so cute! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2018
The whole children sending Flash mail thing was adorable! Wonderful job!
FairyMaster23 chapter 10 . 5/9/2018
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2018
Omg another great update! Loved the bit with the letters from the kids, so cute! Cant wait for the next one -
FairyMaster23 chapter 9 . 5/5/2018
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE
angelvan105 chapter 9 . 4/22/2018
That was another great updated chapter! Thank you again for updated! You always doing such wonderful job!

PS sorry late review I was waiting for my weekend to come to perfectly timing reading on my dayoff and was worth it!
Fangirl chapter 9 . 4/18/2018
The Joe and Barry and Coldflash moments! I cringed when Barry said she had a crush on Wells when she was younger. This idea kind of came into my head when I was reading this and thinking about the tv show. I don't think Barry went up against a kid or teenager. The kid isn't evil. He/she panicked about something and it activated their powers. Barry ,being a cinnamon roll, doesn't fight the kid and tries to calm him/her and it works. So, the team tries to train and take care of him/her. The kid becomes really attached to Barry and goes with to fight with the Flash. Then, articles come up questioning the child and thinking it is Flash's kid and Oliver, Len, Mick, Bruce, Alfred, Lisa all come to see if it is true or not. You don't have to write a story with this. This just came into my mind. Thanks for updating!
Kitty3601 chapter 9 . 4/17/2018
plz update as soon as you can
FairyMaster23 chapter 9 . 4/17/2018