Reviews for A Storm Of Fire
FairyMaster23 chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
angelvan105 chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
Thank you very much for this updated chapter! I really need cheers up from my bad days! you are doing awesome!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
i really thought Len was gonna say something that would make it obvious that they had dated before. update soon
Fangirl chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
CCPD and family moments are awesome! Thanks for updating!
angelvan105 chapter 7 . 3/31/2018
That was wonderfully great updated chapter! Thank you very much! I been saving my reading time for my Easter weekend! You are so awesome! Wishes you happy Easter!
FairyMaster23 chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Another fabulous update! Thank you so much for such an interesting story!
Fangirl chapter 7 . 3/28/2018
Thanks for updating! "somehow her hair still looked perfect, Eddie wasn't even going to think about that" made me laugh so hard!
FairyMaster23 chapter 6 . 3/23/2018
angelvan105 chapter 6 . 3/22/2018
Thank you so much for having time to updated this another awesome chapter! I really was tired at work today and your story given me BOOST! That I need it! So good job!
Fangirl chapter 6 . 3/19/2018
Two chapters in one day! Thanks for answering my question by the way! It seems like Barry did the same thing with Caitlin that she did to Hal’s car. Correct me if I am wrong. Flash has revealed herself and I am glad it was from Singh’s point of view. Next chapter is most likely going to be the fight and maybe just maybe the scene where they get caught and are at the station. Can’t wait and thanks for updating!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 6 . 3/19/2018
oh shit, its about to go down... update again. Quick
Fangirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
When did Joe find out Barry dated Len?
Fangirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Got to love Coldflash moments and CCPD moments! I do like seeing the sweet side of Len. Shit is going to hit the fan the next couple of chapters and I honestly cannot wait! Thanks for the update!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
this was a great chapter. i just wish it was longer. cannot wait until the next chapter
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »