Reviews for Salvation
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 7 . 6/27/2003
Congratulations! Salvation has been nominated for the Best Romance Series.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Congratulations! You've been nominated for the Tollbooth Award in the Coltons for Best Transitional story between the Marvel and Devils Due run of the comic.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
mariteri chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
It was beautiful. The story was touching and kept me captivated the entire read. I liked how you let Beachhead tell his own story of what went wrong. Okay, there was one thing though-you should have had Covergirl have a better reason for not calling him back. It just sounded so whishy-washy, and if there is one thing that woman is, it's whishy-washy! You did good. Give yourself a pat on the back and chocolate. You deserve it.
kally chapter 7 . 4/5/2003
that was a great ending! i really like your fics about cover girl and beach they are really good! i hope that you write more stories soon and i'm glad that you took a break from your other stories to write this it was really great!
Abernathy chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
A definite classic. It was a wonderful story and completely convincing/moving/everything. I hope you write more of these. I'm already impatient.
MsJonyReb chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing it with us. . .However I would like to see a second story telling of Beach's come back. Just a thought though.
MsJonyReb chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
I like the way your working out the relationship between Cover Girl and Beach Head. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Cover Girl chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
It's literally taking me days to find enough peace and quiet to sit and read this. As always, you've brought BH to life jumping out of the screen at me. LOL...and CG, dang, that one line

"Princes are lost on me... I spent too many years around the crabby knights."

kally chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
i like it so far and hope to read soon what happens next thought i really do like the humor ones with covergirl and Beach too !
The Bard chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Wow Jen...this was totally worth the wait. Not only was the characterization superb, but the story itself grabs the reader immediately and just holds on!

You really capture these two...excellent as usual!
ahra chapter 2 . 3/27/2003

Finally another story, please update soon, quickly, often. Your stories of Beach Head and Cover Girl are some of my favorites. You have a very easy to read writing style and take time to fully understand the motivations of your characters. I look forward to them.
Cadet Deming chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
Great start! You're so good at characterization
soulfulbee chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I like so far. Very impressed and what happened at the funeral to make Wayne Sneeden so slient! Very interested peoples wants to know, what could happen so badly that it would otherwise slience the man! Go write X men Gi joe crossover. Beach working with them . make a pyschological thriller. GIVE US MORE

Make Beach develop sczophernia and have him somehow regain sanity.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2