Reviews for Peace through Power
Iryelb chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
I'm really impressed with your ability to write stories based on the same characters/situations and still make them clearly distinct from each other. This is probably my least favorite of your three Worm fictions so far but I am certainly going to hang in and keep reading, at the very least until I know what's going on.
chain.reader chapter 9 . 9/5/2019
uhh, transltions?
CrimsonBolt1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
That rant is a good hook. Definitely continuing.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 4/14/2019
Nice
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 2/18/2019
Interesting take, I might be a little lost, but it’s probably the Conan’s and Conquer element...
Aminis Autem Mortuus est chapter 6 . 2/14/2019
Wait? Is Jakob Slavik is somehow related to Anton Slavik?!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 9 . 2/8/2019
Please tell me that your going to translate the German
Armiture chapter 9 . 2/5/2019
Lung as a Brony is one of the most amusing plot twists I've ever seen! Kudos for the laughs. That said does this mean that both the ABB and E88 are going to be trying torecruit Taylor? It will be interesting to see if she spots it right away or not, I can't see this Taylor being completely oblivious to it.

In my mind's eye, I still see the flaming infantry units from the original C&C every time I think of those archeologists.
Silent Lurker chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Nice Chapter! For those who don't speak german, I think a translation would go like this:
Then he called out loud: "Lazarus, come out!" And Lazarus came out. Hands and feets were bound by grave cloth, and even his face was veiled with a cloth. "Take away the cloths from him", Jesus prompted the people, "and let him go!"
I'm not sure about the exact translation in english as this seems to be a bible passage and I don't know the (probably) formal english used therein, but this should at least capture the meaning of it.

Btw. an 'Oberst' is military rank in the german army
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
I only have one problem with this chapter and that's that you didn't provide a translation to the German at the end normally I wouldn't care but doesn't allow highlighting text in an attempt to prevent story theft and as such i cant lift the text to google translate
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Good update. I have to admit while Lung being a free agent on NOD's payroll/favorroll is intriguing ,him being fan of MLP is all sors of amusing XD
osterreicher97 chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Hmmm... interesting developments, and I am glad to see that this story isn't dead.
AyameKitsune chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Sebine chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
Nani Le Fuck
Dragon8188 chapter 9 . 2/4/2019
An interesting choice to type out the german I assume, however with people not being able to highlight and copy it. To then search google for a translate it's useless for us. Because we can't understand it, please update this chapter with the english translation, or hopefully the next chapter having what was said being listed in english before the story starts up again!

Also good to see that this has been updated!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »