Reviews for Peace through Power
joshuahaderach chapter 8 . 8/26/2018
thanks for another chapter. excited to see how this goes
Sebine chapter 8 . 8/26/2018
Hail Kane
marsolino chapter 8 . 7/31/2018
I'm loving this.
Star Iron chapter 3 . 7/30/2018
Jeez. Some people talk about using that feeling of having their backs against the wall to push them and give them the strength to do things they never thought possible but Taylor is unravelling because in her mind anything, even death, was an acceptable alternative to the current situation. Hers just seems so impressive because she's a rather intelligent young woman influenced by the words of wisdom and experience of quite possibly the only person she still respects and believes in. Her idea to slip Stalker's name to the E88 as a final contingency and Danny's response to it was a GREAT touch to underline all that.
FoulerGlint60 chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
Great job as always author.
For Kane lives! Long live the true prophet of NOD. As the title says it all peace through power.
Anyway keep up the awesome work for it is a nice story. Cheers to you author.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
An Obelisk of Light. Welp those guys are good as dead. Kane Lives!
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Armiture chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
Oh hell, the archeologists found a working Nod obelisk.

As for Sophia, it'll be interesting to see how long the stupid animal lasts. She's not half as smart as she thinks she is and I've always wanted to find out if her breaker state makes her vulnerable (think powdered metal versus open flames) or protects her from pyrokinesis like Lung's.

As for Slavic, IIRC he's the guy assigning missions in the game until Oksana kills him for backing the wrong faction.

A fun interlude, I hope your writer's block resolves itself soon, and please keep writing.
FateBurn chapter 8 . 7/28/2018
nice chapter
WillItWork chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
You have a real talent at bringing together really good fusions. This is another one. Tiberian Sun isn't the C&C I know best, but I'm familiar with the plot and some of the characters. It'll be interesting where you'd take this, especially with Diplomancer!Taylor.

Can everyone stay sane in this world of Worm? I doubt it, but let's see where it falls apart.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 6 . 7/12/2018
Slavik? why does that sound familiar~? ;-)
Really curious to what role he'll have in the future.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
This is good. This is Really Good. The thought process of really intelligent and manipulative people is always interesting to read about and you did great. Also like the minimalist, subtle xover of only Kane at the moment and no dimensional portal transferring a GDI or Nod MCV (other than the fact that capes would wipeout a basic army and you'd need Tiberium weapons on some of the capes like Lung or Glory Girl). So really enjoying this and hope it keeps on going.
Kknd2 chapter 7 . 6/16/2018
So going to set this out here right now. I love what you've done in world building here. By which I mean you have set things up with people (don't think I didn't notice Slavic) who have enough depth we know they'll show up again. You've got a fresh route to a better life for Taylor running by networking and honestly? I really like that. You've got people wondering what the Rosiers significance is and why Kane dropped off the radar. (Though if Slavic means what I think then either he died or more likely he's embedded deep in the PRT/Cauldron by now. Probably Cauldron, he'd like them.)

Also appreciate the work at proper detail you put into the firearms practice. You could have skimmed it and you didn't, while showing you actually have an understanding of the subject. I don't know if that's first hand or you consulted, but I appreciate your work there.
Thermidor606 chapter 7 . 6/15/2018
Oh boy, I bet grandma has an avatar tucked away in the closet too.
osterreicher97 chapter 7 . 6/5/2018
Oh my God, this story is so awesome. I was hoping you would update and you did. Great material so far, and I really hope to see future updates. I do still wonder about the connection to Kane and Nod though. It will be interesting to see that develop. I am also assuming that Nod is still a secret society at this point that hasn't developed into the revolution it was when Tiberium appeared and led to the later conflicts with GDI.

At the rate Taylor's going, she might just become a good orator like Kane.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »