Reviews for Peace through Power
Doctor Mercurious chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Glad to see this here!
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Armiture chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
Well I guess next chapter we're going to find out what the PRT is like. Will it be Sophia or the Heberts who gets thrown under the bus?

I assume that it's fall 2010? I don't recall when the flute was stolen and vandalized but it was before they slacked off for the upcoming locker stuffing. Which will likely not happen now. I wonder if she'll Trigger as a NOD Tinker if she's thrown under the bus by the PRT?
Armiture chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
Wow! Lots of good interactions in this chapter. Good as in different without seeming OOC and not just well crafted. Taylor's dry comments about the school nurse and big oops in front of the gang members were darkly humorous.

I'm still chuckling about "Uncle Kane" though to Taylor he would be a great-uncle.
Armiture chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
When I first saw the C&C crossover I thought Taylor would be a Tinker and build GDI weapons… I've never been so glad to guess totally wrong. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Adam95F chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
This is going to be GREAT.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
Well done. Still, needs must. And the PRT is like a blind, idiot giant. I look forward to Armsmaster convincing her to start Nod.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Kaine lives.
NeverTooOld chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
Very nice. I like the shift in emphasis from parahuman force to 'hearts and minds', especially since you chose to use her mother's journals as the catalyst for change. I also liked the reference to Marquise and the Marche actually being a stabilizing force, criminal yes, but far better than the alternative, as was proven once the Brockton Bay Brigade defeated him by attacking him in his civilian ID, at home, and used the threat to his daughter to defeat him.
LordGhostStriker chapter 3 . 2/7/2018