Reviews for Turning Tables
CraigBes007 chapter 1 . 3/12
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LONG STORY OF THIS VERY GOOD
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 2/14
Oooh, very clever! What a fantastic AU this would be to play out. Chuck faking the Intersect to draw out Fulcrum is a great conceit! The complexity of the implied romantic/spy psychology going on inside this Chuck, and the altered Bartowski family backstory is rich with potential. What fun!
JOEBOOK48 chapter 1 . 2/9
VERY GOOD
dscncarter chapter 1 . 2/10
Wicked cool...and super-fun. That's a much better segue into a post-Fulcrum adaptation than was gifted to us in canon. Just to think...could have had less sci-fi and more spy-fi. Keep it up!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow! Now that is a twist I've never seen before. Can't wait for more.
Darth-Malgus chapter 1 . 2/8
What an interesting story idea...I can't wait to read where you go with this.
Whobber65 chapter 1 . 2/8
Great twist. An nervous Sarah Walker could be very dangerous. Thanks for writing.
sudhanva08 chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice one! For some reason my last review wasn't posted, so I'm writing another.
It is a really nice setting, looking forward to this being expanded and waiting to read the rest. If you decide to continue this of course.
Also a guess, his real name is Charles Carmichael?With the CIA )
James Mowery chapter 1 . 2/8
I have been reading these stories for more than four years now. Good, bad or indifferent, they all tend to run to a certain type or set of types; call it the Chuck fiction road net. There are a large number of well traveled routes and some of them have some interesting branches, some intriguing turns onto little used back roads. I supposed that after a while (and I considered myself long at this juncture) the best one could hope for was getting to hitch a ride in the vehicle of some clever souls imagination along the scenic portion of one of these lesser traveled byways.

This shatters that jaded conceit. It's like accidentally taking a hidden exit from a frequently traversed highway down a broad esplanade you never suspected was there. I sincerely hope that I'm not going to be asked to get out of the imagination chariot at this point. If I do I surely hope there'll be another by shortly so I can thumb a ride further down the road.
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice one hot but it really could be a whole story. Fleshed out and see how long it takes her to forgive him and or what she puts him thru lol
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow, okay that was an interesting twist on the whole thing. You should really continue this one. Great writing as always. Keep up the good work.
sudhanva08 chapter 1 . 2/7
A nice one! A little miffed that it's not a multi-chapter story like your other ones, but it is a nice idea to explore too. So maybe you'll write a bigger story on this idea.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 2/7
Interesting scenario! You must continue!
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 2/7
Interesting idea! This could open up so many possibilities, so many different avenues you could go down and explore. Sign me up for more if you decide to continue!
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/7
Well that was something completely different. And a whole lot of fun. Thanks.