Reviews for Turning Tables
SalishSea chapter 1 . 9/17
Wow. So much in such a short one-shot. Could totally follow it. Amazing writing.
CraigBes007 chapter 1 . 3/12
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LONG STORY OF THIS VERY GOOD
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 2/14
Oooh, very clever! What a fantastic AU this would be to play out. Chuck faking the Intersect to draw out Fulcrum is a great conceit! The complexity of the implied romantic/spy psychology going on inside this Chuck, and the altered Bartowski family backstory is rich with potential. What fun!
JOEBOOK48 chapter 1 . 2/9
VERY GOOD
dscncarter chapter 1 . 2/10
Wicked cool...and super-fun. That's a much better segue into a post-Fulcrum adaptation than was gifted to us in canon. Just to think...could have had less sci-fi and more spy-fi. Keep it up!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow! Now that is a twist I've never seen before. Can't wait for more.
Darth-Malgus chapter 1 . 2/8
What an interesting story idea...I can't wait to read where you go with this.
Whobber65 chapter 1 . 2/8
Great twist. An nervous Sarah Walker could be very dangerous. Thanks for writing.
sudhanva08 chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice one! For some reason my last review wasn't posted, so I'm writing another.
It is a really nice setting, looking forward to this being expanded and waiting to read the rest. If you decide to continue this of course.
Also a guess, his real name is Charles Carmichael?With the CIA )
James Mowery chapter 1 . 2/8
I have been reading these stories for more than four years now. Good, bad or indifferent, they all tend to run to a certain type or set of types; call it the Chuck fiction road net. There are a large number of well traveled routes and some of them have some interesting branches, some intriguing turns onto little used back roads. I supposed that after a while (and I considered myself long at this juncture) the best one could hope for was getting to hitch a ride in the vehicle of some clever souls imagination along the scenic portion of one of these lesser traveled byways.

This shatters that jaded conceit. It's like accidentally taking a hidden exit from a frequently traversed highway down a broad esplanade you never suspected was there. I sincerely hope that I'm not going to be asked to get out of the imagination chariot at this point. If I do I surely hope there'll be another by shortly so I can thumb a ride further down the road.
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice one hot but it really could be a whole story. Fleshed out and see how long it takes her to forgive him and or what she puts him thru lol
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow, okay that was an interesting twist on the whole thing. You should really continue this one. Great writing as always. Keep up the good work.
sudhanva08 chapter 1 . 2/7
A nice one! A little miffed that it's not a multi-chapter story like your other ones, but it is a nice idea to explore too. So maybe you'll write a bigger story on this idea.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 2/7
Interesting scenario! You must continue!
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 2/7
Interesting idea! This could open up so many possibilities, so many different avenues you could go down and explore. Sign me up for more if you decide to continue!