Reviews for Spellbound
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 10/13
Wow, never thought about Ton6 Stark being Hermione's dadinteresting concept and you made it work! I'm following in case you add more.
Jalimar chapter 13 . 10/8
Great story, thanks for writing
Again I have to say I love your stories you're doing a great job just wish it hadn't been more than a year that you've updated this story but I understand that the muse takes you in a different direction hopefully she will lead you back to the story soon because I'd love to see Harry and Mr. Stark meets because they are quite similar the hair green eyes all of it but that's for you to decide and again as always thank you for writing
daled73 chapter 13 . 9/21
Great story you have (had?) going here. 13 chapters in a couple of months and then nothing for a year and a half? Did your Muse abscond or do really have hopes of finishing this? A nice and original premise, having Tony S. be Hermione's real dad.
mba95000 chapter 13 . 9/20
Please please PLEASE! I have to know where this story is going! it has to be far from over... I have loved every chapter so far!
Tate horan chapter 13 . 9/20
Continúa!
tcl7189 chapter 13 . 9/19
Nice start.. Can't wait to see what you got next... :)
beautifulmystery18 chapter 13 . 8/31
love it please continue this book it's one of my favs thank you
I am becoming really enthralled by this story, I love it.

Hermione as Tony's kid, yes please.

Throwing in Ginny's friendship just adds to the appeal (though I wish this shipped them together, maybe some food for thought)
AminaS chapter 13 . 8/28
Even though its been over a year I'm hopeful you'll consider posting a new chapter soon! Great story Havent seen anything like it yet on .
kphippy60 chapter 1 . 8/26
I’m excited to read a new update if you ever do post a new chapter! I’m obsessed with this story!
Cobezack3 chapter 13 . 8/18
I just found this story today. Will you be completing it soon?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 8/16
I love Tony's excitement the more he learns about the wizarding world.

I really, really, really hope this gets updated! I read 12 chapters in one night, finally sleeping at 6am only to realize in the morning that there was only one chapter left. :'( PLEASE UPDATE SOON, such an amazing story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 8/16
Tony's questions during the meeting were outstanding! All valid points! Loved it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/16
Arthur's excitement for all things muggle is like Muggleborns being introduced to magic for the first time. Such genuine joy!