Reviews for One Month
caitieg23 chapter 1 . 5/3
Yep. It 100% should have ended like that
eight percent chapter 1 . 2/9
We weren't even remotely this lucky! Thank you for exploring what could have been such a simple and thoughtful way to write him out of the show and have both characters be happy along the way.
authorgirl chapter 1 . 2/9
Very good! Barson Forever!
Jenn H chapter 1 . 2/8
I came here to check FF and see what "Barson" fics were written after last night's episode...y'all did not disappoint! I like them :):) I've come to slightly ship them myself, but only just so. I feel it'd be a dangerous ship, they're both such workaholics and they for sure would bring work home with them and considering they work in criminal justice, albeit different areas of it...that says danger to me. But I'll leave my imagination to run for now!
BJ chapter 1 . 2/8
I wished that this could have been the ending to last night's episode. This was very wonderful.
piakat04 chapter 1 . 2/8
If only he'd be gone for a known amount of time, this episode would've been more bearable to watch. I'm so heartbroken that our wonderful Barson won't have any screen time for who knows how long. Thank you for this.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 2/7
Yep, see? THIS IS WHY WE HAVE FANFICTION!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/7
I wish this is what had happened. This was so good. Thanks for writing it.
irisbones chapter 1 . 2/7
oh goooosh! tonight's episode can't come soon enough, and this is what I need what you wrote wonderfully right there