Reviews for A New Tide
Cass87 chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
favorite story
Crystal Lorelei chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
This is so amazing! You changed some things yet you were still able to retain the character's personality. You're good _
PJ chapter 17 . 3/23/2006
Kitty! The poor thing, she didn't have a chance!
Chantay chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
AWW, Alexis...she's so cool but Ash is so much cooler. And why am I reading this for the fifth time on the last day of the year? Because I'm bored, babysitting, never reviewed this piece and should, and...I really don't know! XD I think I reread this so I could just read the ending sentence. It gets me all fuzzy inside..."A new tide" It makes sense! YES! Not that I just realized its meaning but...its just cool. Okay...
Aaron Da Miller chapter 17 . 7/21/2005
Really good story, there were a few spelling errors, but thats okay. What happned to Alexandra?

well, this was a great story.
Serpentia chapter 17 . 2/11/2005
Y'know, you're probably the only other person I know with the same love for the Ashfords as me. Proof? I'm sitting here reading this while playing the "Just A Girl, A Girl Who Sees Dead People" music video with the picture frozen to a clip of Alexia.
SERPENTIA chapter 16 . 2/11/2005
Oh my mother-f**king gah. You mean after tricking STARS, coldy watching his comrades die, being gutted and ressurected, WESKER'S STILL HUMAN?

On another note, I would just like to say that this is one of the best RE fanfics I have ever read in my life, ever ever ever. Ever.
SERPENTIA chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
Wowza! I'm sorry, I would of reviewed before this, but has anyone ever told you what a frickin' genius you are? Not to mention I love the whole "everyone's in action" that we're getting now! YAY!
Luna-Starr chapter 17 . 2/8/2005
I loved the "Grande Finale Chapter" very action packed. It was also intersting to see that Wesker put his son's life in front of getting reveange, that he might have the slightest of a heart. I also liked the fact that Alexis stays with Chris & Claire but it was sad that Kitty and possibly Alan died...overall this was an awesome fic! Loved it!
Luna-Starr chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
I really liked this chapter with the 'kitty!' Aww...sounds so cute...if a bit werid...But that was really cool idea to make it into a good mutant thing! I loved how you made Steve get attached to it, too!
Luna-Starr chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
Aw! I loved the part when Steve and Claire were reunited! And I really feel bad for Alexis w/ that psycho dad of hers...
Luna-Starr chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
WESKER! Oh no...I don't like where this is going...poor Chris & Alan! On edge of seat...!
Luna-Starr chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Great chapter! I hope Alexis sees the light and doesnt go to the dark side...I can't wait 2 see the the next Chapter! And more of Steves powers! Thanks for the review on my fic in which you told me how to upload Mircosoft Word, I will try it when I post my next Chapter! ::cause on Chapter13 I did on Pad cause I didn't check my reviews yet:: Off to next Chapter!
Luna-Starr chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
Awesome chapter again! A tyrant and no RocketLauncher...thats not good... its also pretty funny how Alan was describing how much of a ditz Chris could be
Luna-Starr chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
EEK! INCEST! Great Chapter as always, will Wesker EVER die?