Reviews for Unfulfilled
You god damned dick
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 1/11/2019
very good
Elegiac Bishop chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
I was searching for this story for a while after someone else here told me about it, and I'm so happy to have found it! I love the emphasis you've placed on how class 1-A handles Ochako's sudden surge in strength, and how, unlike Izuku when he was in middle school, they're truly worried for her health. I find Ochako retracing the path Izuku took heartwarming, both in how they're alike and how Ochako might find some parts strange.

I WILL agree with fencer29, however, in that I believe that the League of Villains should've taken action during U.A's weakness. Any sort of explanation on why they waited would be nice, even if it's just All for One telling Shigaraki to lay low. Regardless, I think that this is a really good story, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Still, don't let my eagerness force you to write. Just write what you love when you want to.
lel chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
I dont feel too good
fencer29 chapter 7 . 4/14/2018
I hesitate to say this because if it may backfire and lead to the story being dropped entirely, but you might want to pick up the pace.

I understand Ochako needing time to adjust, but you seem to have pretty much finished that in the first few chapters (which was probably a bit abrupt - I have to wonder if the police ever even thought to inform the staff that she was an eyewitness to a homicide, and while Aizawa may be blunt he's not incapable of recognizing the how stressful such an experience could be).

While the canon timeline may have been disrupted when the summer training camp was cancelled it seems unlikely that the Shigaraki would simply abandon his plan to recruit Bakugo - if anything it would make sense to strike while everyone at UA is still reeling from the tragedy of Midoriya's death.
PLEASE USE chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
can you do this prompt
When he was 6 his school did a pen pal project, the person he was given was a Toshinori Yagi but due two of his classmates not wanting to write he gets dumped with another two (the legal cover identities of Tomura and Sensei) and within a few weeks got all four of them mailing each other.

Sensei and Tomura both agree that Izu and Toshi really have little self confidence and being taken away from were they are would help them.( not that they tell them the last part)

Izuku and Toshinori both agree that their other pen pals while odd sometimes care about them, the rants show that and the four way hero debates got hilarious and awesome.
Percifal chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Great concept and writing. I would really like to see where this goes.
SirJanStark chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
A very interesting concept! I hope you decide to write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Nice
Also could u make one where shirgaki kidnaps Ochoko and izuku plz