Reviews for Six Degrees
mlynch13 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Hey I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this story. It's really good and personally it seems to have promise
Blommie8 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Wow,darien really old and why raye is younger than i like your story i just never read story that the gap between serena and darien more than 20 its okay..I enjoy it i'll read the next chapt.
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
i hope you continue this story. i will have it on my alert list.
unlockurdestiny chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Man, i really enjoyed this story ! Update real soon and keep up the great work ! : )
00j gd ett oo h fsjj g s d chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
I have to assume that, after six years and no update, you have given up on this story. That is such a pity because its awesome. Your chracterisation is brilliant (I especially love Rei), your story line is wonderful, loaded with suspense and your grammer, spelling etc is pretty spot on. You're a great writer. So I won't be holding my breath but I still hope you come back to this story. Its a shame to let it drift unfinished.
Black RRaven chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
oh shit..

this story is great so far. i'm a little sad but just because i want more serena/darien. but all the other stories with it are progressing too. update soon please and thank you
weirdsoccergoaly chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
This is a really good has a strong beginning and good structure. The plot is what really interests me, it could go many different ways. This is a awesome story even as good as your other story wounded souls which i have favourited, this one i put on story alert and i hope you update and don't quit this story.

Morgan
littlemiss76 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
You have to update this story. I first read it on Arias Ink and found it intriging. I kinda like the age difference with Serena and Darien in this story, it is great. I am like to know how Serena and Darien hook up and to see what happens between those two. Fantastic story please continue.
sailormoon0630 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
very interesting chapter i hope u can update soon.
MoonGoddessMagic chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
great story i love it.
Through Darkness chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Man, this is good. I was hestitant on AU for a long time, but I recently jumped the AU train (blaming sm_monthly for that). In terms of your fic, its very smart, very enjoyable.

I find your character development interesting - very enjoyable in many circumstances but a little odd in others. I'm not enjoying Haruka at this point, it just isn't sitting right with me, but I adore! the Mako/Neph situation you have going on - which is amazingly done and if it were a standalone fic I'd love it. But I lost your fic, unfortunately, and had to go back and find it again, and I'm glad I did. _ Very enjoyable.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
ailzzzz chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
plz update!
ailzzzz chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
plz update
Missy chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Great!

Thats all I can say...That it's Great!
chibi-chibi-tenshi chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
wow I love how you incorporated everyone in this story and still have it be AU. Love it!