Reviews for Past, Present, Hell
AngelLPeugh chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
More please! Such a great story!
Lady Alinor chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
very sweet! I just read the whole thing through and liked it. I like the McGonagall/Dumbledore pairing, but Ginny/Lupin is a little too much age difference for me. Good job, though. Engaging, well written, and facinating.
B. Alex Burke chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
It should continue! Please hurry! thatnk a million
Xuimare chapter 10 . 5/2/2005
Veyr nice!

and a cute lil' ending!

_
Lady Urquentha chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
are you going to continue it?
Dicere chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
Remus... and Ginny? Just give me a little while to wrap my head around it.
But, whether or not I like RL/GW, great story.
aikakone chapter 10 . 2/25/2004
Aw! Satisfying end. Part of me wants to know how about R/G getting together once she was of age, but not everything needs a sequel. Some are nice just as they are.
aikakone chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
OOh! Just the way the print was put in the "page" I thought it was Ginny going into Dumbledore's office. And now I am curious who interrupted the R/G kiss. My guess is Snape.
aikakone chapter 8 . 2/25/2004
Okay, not sure what to say, but it's done. They broke free. We got a smooch (yay) and I thought there was going to be AD/MM smoochies. Next or last chapter. Maybe?
aikakone chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
You know... I like that you made Malcolm into Malcolm Weasley. It clears things up, because in the first chapter I thought MM/AD were already a couple. This is short, though, and I am concerned if you ever properly finished this fic. Only 3 more chapters to go, so I'll find out soon enough.
aikakone chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
Fun chapter. I've seen this idea used in other situations, but it was no less effective as you've used it. Dumbledore's response about only being afraid to fail is perfect.
aikakone chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
I like! And it even complies with OOtP, so how cool is that? You've done a wonderful job of showing their attachments.
A comment on the name Malcolm-a different writer I know who a McGonagall fic with a Malcolm, but in that story he was her brother.
aikakone chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
This is a great set of lines: Neither Ginny nor Minerva would ever tell anyone much of anything so Remus took to subtly haunting his student, just as Albus was haunting his deputy.
You also very effectively set this up in your story. Bravo!
aikakone chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
Good call again (I am liking how you think) with mentioning Ginny's reactions to the dementors. It is another thing briefly hinted at in the books, but not investigated further due to the books being Harry Potter books (and not Ginny Weasley books).
I would only say, though, that I don't think Minerva would retch all over the headmaster's robes. I don't know if the painful past memories would make her physically ill. They might, but that rang a bell for me.
aikakone chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Her dream makes me wonder just what Tom had her do (besides the things we know about). Maybe that's one reason why Ginny is so fascinating. Only other thought with this was "wow that was short"