Reviews for Holly Potter and the Witching World
d.mckinney1014 chapter 12 . 2/26
please write more
Merinus chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
Great start of the story, with an interesting premise and rich worldbuilding already so early on.
succubus.incubus chapter 12 . 5/16/2022
please do continue it's an absolutely delightful story I love it
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 4/14/2022
So, Sirius is Lyra?
Zibe chapter 12 . 4/8/2022
Really enjoy the stories, but I hope you will keep more focus on "Harry". But it's funny to hear about Dean.
I think it would be a good plan you have with the books, but I do hope the later books will be longer in size :)
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 4/7/2022
Dean...you're in trouble young man.
Syryus chapter 11 . 1/4/2022
Hi there,

I’m utterly disappointed fining such a great fix abandoned.
Potty, that your disappointment in JK made you stop writing.
The world and the characters are yours to play with, so who do you really punishing here? Other fans and mostly other fans.

Hope to see this great tale finished one day.

Cheers, Ron
Maester Rob chapter 11 . 12/31/2021
That was an odd take at the start of the chapter. JKR is against grown men going into women's bathrooms because they're in a dress... as are the overwhelming majority of people on the planet. Interesting start of the chapter.
weirdhead chapter 11 . 12/31/2021
Well, these are whole a lot of twists. And loved each and every one of them. I bet Lyra is fem Sirius. Then there's lost Alexandra. How about making her a villain?
Caver Floyd chapter 11 . 12/30/2021
No matter what form the character takes, Draco will always be Draco. Lol. Glad to see an update, that last part with Dumbledore was interesting.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 12/25/2021
This is excellent
hrtregulus chapter 10 . 6/3/2021
This certainly has a unique premise! I love it.
Caver Floyd chapter 10 . 10/29/2020
It’s great to see another chapter. I remembered most of the premise of this AU too so that is a plus.

When they talk about Greyback making the wolves she turns slaves, does that mean magical contract, breaking their spirit/fear, or indoctrination from a young age?
onlyHUWMAN chapter 10 . 10/27/2020
I'm glad you chose to continue, we need trans representation in HP fics more than ever now. good on you.
destroyerofxx chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
what a fucking load of feminist trash. lol.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »