Reviews for Idea Repository
Luthien'sLight chapter 15 . 9/8
I've read through each of these, and each is a masterpiece that I will hold as holy religious texts of the fanfic faith. So mote it be and yada yada yada...
Arrowman chapter 7 . 6/10
Very good one.
Pettigrew's insights are gold.
Nightcandle chapter 15 . 5/22
The main part is a very good basis for a full-fledged fic and the omake is just fun :D
Thank you for writing both and sharing your talent with us!
Nightcandle chapter 14 . 5/22
This was hard to read. Not because it was badly written, but because you wrote it so well.

I just wonder why Bill didn't notice that his brother was under the influence of the Imperius. While his main field of work was cursed *objects*, as an experienced curse breaker (working for Gringotts no less) I'm sure he would have noticed the signs and accted accodingly.

That aside, it was a well done imperioed-character study.
I also like how you brought Peter into it.

Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Nightcandle chapter 12 . 5/22
Wonderful alternate graveyard scenes - all of them.
My favourite was "Severe Sabotage", with "Humble Harry" as a close second place.

Thank you for writing these and sharing them with us!
Nightcandle chapter 8 . 5/22
Anothe lovely one.
Thank you for sharing!
Nightcandle chapter 7 . 5/22
I like this idea of yours very much :)
And well written as always!

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Nightcandle chapter 6 . 5/22
I LOVE this one :D
(including the A/N. A rant like this - and in front of several witnesses - really could have changed some of the future plot for the better)
Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!

btw: I gained the impression you value good SPAG so I thought I'd let you know about two typos: in the very first paragraph you might want to remove the spaces in "cur tains" and "try ing". :)
Nightcandle chapter 11 . 5/22
I really love this idea - and how you wrote it.
The omakes are great, too!
Thank you for putting this idea(s) into words and sharing them with us!
Really unique idea, and the omake is pretty entertaining.
Kimberly T chapter 15 . 4/26
Oh please, please, PLEASE write this one up as a full fic, and all or most of it in the same tone as your Omake! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks!
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 15 . 4/26
This one should be continued - Igor - snarky? A pissed-off Harry and a unfinished challenge.

Thanks for sharing and take care [and may the rat get what he so richly deserves].
Grim Troll chapter 15 . 4/26
Ah, the omake at the end is golden, as Peter is a rat looking to escape a sinking ship. And the rest is a great take on an alternate Harry disrupting the Goblet plan... though wonder what happened in the timeline he was yanked from, or if that one no longer exists, and thus he is technically speaking a paradox clone?
Rake1810 chapter 15 . 4/26
The last line made this one excellent
Varisha01 chapter 15 . 4/26