Reviews for Idea Repository
Varisha01 chapter 15 . 4/26/2021
A another good one :)
katmom chapter 15 . 4/26/2021
Interesting!
But where is 14 year old Harry?
Lorde Shadowz chapter 15 . 4/26/2021
Pettigrew's thought process is hilarious; thanks for that...
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 15 . 4/26/2021
"Was it too late to fake his death again?" *!*
Also, thanks for giving me the inspiration to continue my story about dark adult marauders called Dark Marauders (I know). But thanks for an entertaining chapter and some good inpiration.
EvilDumbles chapter 14 . 4/22/2021
I think your oneshot was fairly good, but it still fell into the trap that almost all Evil!Ron fanfics fall into: Ron lacking agency.

The real bad guy is always Hermione/ Molly/ Ginny/ Dumbledore/ Death Eaters, Ron is just the puppet. Even if Ron has genuine hatred for protagonists, he is always a patsy to the read bad guy. It feels kinda... lacking.

Until now I've read only one Evil!Ron with agency, Ginger's Second Chance by RedHussar.
RFDN chapter 12 . 4/22/2021
Well, I actually liked the portrayal of Petter Pettigrew in these stories. I feel like you have a good grasp of how to make his character interesting.
kimjo2 chapter 14 . 4/21/2021
Very interesting. Thanks
Reymen chapter 14 . 4/16/2021
I feel like you really captured the horrors of the Imperius.
My only problem with this story is all other "evil Ron" stories out there that mudy the water. I really dislike the trope of "evil Ron". This is not that kind of story and are instead a tragedy. But I feel "why is it always Ron"
Kalstorm99 chapter 14 . 4/13/2021
interesting.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 14 . 4/13/2021
When I read this, I felt kinda sad. because sometimes I feel myself thinking about what I would be like if I were in the Hp universe and I realize I might not have been able to withstand the imperious. Because really, us muggles, how many of us really have that strong a force of will? Not buying that overpriced snack, but you want it, not skipping your planned daily [whatever you do that's good to you, like mental exercises, physical exercises, etc...], stopping yourself from doing something small and relatively harmless...
I know reviews are supposed to be lighthearted, but if this weren't fanfiction, but you altered it enough for ti to be your won characters and your own fantasy/SciFi universe with its won original method of mind control, this would be a deep short story to quite possibly, get published in a magazine.
I know you meant it as a plot hole identifier, but it turned out deep. Also, there were clear signs and traces of the imperious, though I should point it out, and bill of all people would be able to identify it, but yeah. Good plot hole, the death eaters were really good at being bad, and only slight idiocy and incompetency that would not have happened with such skilled people in the real world lead to them losing, by all rights in a realist (for fantasy world they would have won. Yeah.
-_-
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 12 . 4/5/2021
There was this one story, where Voldie ritually absorbed the flesh of three generations of Notts, in exchange for ‘eternal glory’, which completely horrified the other Death Eaters, since the Notts ended up destroying their bloodline, which was what the whole war was about in the first place.
madie080802 chapter 12 . 4/4/2021
Oh, this was a great chapter to read. Congrats.
madie080802 chapter 13 . 4/4/2021
Very well played. I enjoyed the idea of this Harry and your Hagrid was a great rendition to the Hagrid I read at the book. Thanks, for the tasty tidbit.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 13 . 4/4/2021
i like the idea even if i have no idea who any of the characters are. But in the beginning, i thought for a moment that you had artemis fowl there, because artemis fowl reincarnated as harry potter... i might even write that, it would be worth breaking my own only hp fanfic rules. And im out. like it, thanks for the inspiration.
Kalstorm99 chapter 13 . 4/4/2021