Reviews for blues and greens and yellows and reds
caitieg23 chapter 1 . 5/3
This is so good! You write them really well. You should write more fics for them :)
laosvu18 chapter 1 . 4/8
Love the story. Actually, I was wondering if u could continue it. Very nicely written.
hisgirlwednesday447 chapter 1 . 3/27
Okay I just started reading Law and Order SVU fanfics (jk Barson fanfics) and I think this one takes the cake for the best “fix it” fic. Like- honestly, I teared up and ended up with a stupid smile on my face with this. It was super believable (ESPECIALLY the “you still could” part- I could practically hear him telling her that) and even though there wasn’t any actual declaration of love or kiss, this left me more satisfied? It was seriously so sweet and I really hope you continue to write for these two! (Also random note I love your username!)
BJ chapter 1 . 2/12
This was so beautiful and real.
stayathomemum chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh, that was lovely. I was so upset when Barba left too. He was the BEST ADA the show's had. Thanks for writing this. It's a perfect epilogue to that sad episode.
witchyred chapter 1 . 2/9
Lovely. This was perfect. (And I totally cried too, watching that moment between them. Omg, rip out my heart!) So yea, thanks for sharing this b/c this was seriously needed!
khughes830 chapter 1 . 2/9
This was a great take on that final scene. Nicely done.
eight percent chapter 1 . 2/9
I liked it. We're all suffering but these stories sure do help!
H chapter 1 . 2/9
This is beautiful and how they should have ended the episode. I will always hope for a scene like this...

I am truly devastated that Raúl decided to leave and will REALLY struggle to continue watching.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/8
Omg. This is how I'm choosing that their night ends. And it's freaking perfection. Please write more Barson. I could fall in love with it for sure.
In Hiding chapter 1 . 2/8
Yup. This. Good stuff. Thanks.
Jenn H chapter 1 . 2/8
I'll say what I said to someone else, I came here checking the good ol' FF after last night and you all certainly disappoint with the "Barson" fics! I truly through he was gonna say something on that line, but I do realize how silly it would have been considering the writers have not written anything to suggest it in all but six years, but damn it how those two were playing off each other recently...GGEEZZ! I was beginning to wonder!
Wonderful! So happy you wrote it! Thank you
glagla60800 chapter 1 . 2/8
I love tour story! I'm french and in need of some good stories after this episode. I actually start watching svu like 2 weeks ago because they were airing some old episode including Barba's first appearance and now his gone...
Please!
Can we have another chapter where Rafa comes out of radio silence. I think all of us Barson fans need a little hope.
Spread the love a little