Reviews for Radio Silence
The prodigal son returns.
BJ chapter 11 . 5/30
I will miss this story, but, oh so glad for the opportunity of reading it. Thanks for he great ending.
authorgirl chapter 11 . 5/31
Love this whole story! Please, write a new story and start posting very soon!
piakat04 chapter 11 . 5/30
I loved this! I get the feeling Liv just did this so she wouldn't have two parties where she was the center of attention. I adored this whole story. Thank you for this and I look forward to more of your stories!
BJ chapter 10 . 5/7
This was a great update. I am glad that everything is falling into its proper pieces/places. I can't get enough of the playful, but heartfelt banter among Liv, Rafeal and his mom.
piakat04 chapter 10 . 5/8
I have to admit, I'm surprised Rita only threw a pillow at Rafael when he walked in. I'm so glad everyone is there for him and Liv. I hope everything really does start to fall into place for them in their new life together.
authorgirl chapter 10 . 5/8
Great chapter! I love that Barba finds comfort in the fact that Liv feels at home in his childhood bedroom. I'm glad that he has a clue how much Liv missed him because she stayed there at least once a week.
Meg0613 chapter 10 . 5/7
I was so excited to see this update and the I realized I had missed the last one somehow! Great chapters! I love this story so much!
caitieg23 chapter 9 . 4/30
This gave me all the feels
piakat04 chapter 9 . 4/27
I am so happy too see them together again! I'm even happier that Rafa will be there for Liv and Noah no matter what happens. Now, onto ripping that bandaid off with Rita!
authorgirl chapter 9 . 4/22
This was a wonderful chapter!
BJ chapter 9 . 4/20
The reunion was even better than I imagined it. This was wonderful. I loved it from begginning to end. It was so powerful.
Kpreh chapter 8 . 4/20
Very good
eight percent chapter 9 . 4/22
Half of me wanted Liv to break his nose but I'm glad she went for the hug in the end!
FluffyStuff246 chapter 8 . 4/15
Please please please update. Got me on my toes