Reviews for Ace Combat: Shattered Rose
HaloEmblem chapter 1 . 7/15
Will team rwby and jnpr find a way to get to the strangereal universe to see ruby kick some serious Butt?
Army chapter 14 . 6/23
How are you not gonna have a roughnecks squadron
Thermidor606 chapter 16 . 6/22
Take your time, RL takes priority.
Rairi Valelira chapter 16 . 6/17
Nyawooooooo!
IHateTorpedoes chapter 16 . 6/17
Welcome back.
RedShirt1453 chapter 16 . 6/16
Oof rough times indeed buddy. Just take it easy and get to writing whenever you feel like it.
Robbie2413 chapter 16 . 6/16
As long as it is soon I'm good.
PatriotPride93 chapter 16 . 6/16
stuff happens, but thanks for updating us though
IHateTorpedoes chapter 15 . 6/1
Please, please, please return. This is epic.
Krionik chapter 15 . 5/12
I love this story so far, and can’t wait to see what happens next.

As is always the case with these “Traveling to Another Dimension” stories though, I absolutely can’t wait until Ruby makes it back to Remnant. Whether it is in the main story or some side thing, I’m sure it’ll be great. Just the thought of Weiss’s reaction to seeing Ruby in a dress uniform is hilarious. Plus, there’s plenty of opportunities for drama, when Yang sees just how much Ruby has changed. Of course, this might not ever happen, but I certainly think it’d be great.

Anyway, love the story. I apparently suck at actually writing my own fanfics, but if you need any help with this, whether it’s beta reading or bouncing plot ideas off, I’d be happy to help if you ask.
When can we expect another chapter of ace combat: shattered rose?
BravoSix chapter 15 . 3/21
Pls update i love the story
RedShirt1453 chapter 15 . 3/20
This story was a fun read and I hope that you update it soon.
intnavin chapter 13 . 3/5
Update pls
Psihopatul chapter 15 . 12/9/2018
few minor typos if I read right here and there but this chapter was really worth the wait.
So good in fact that this short "review" is written after 3rd read through of the chapter.
Keep it up, you're doing great with this story.