Reviews for Ace Combat: Shattered Rose
Redwood628 chapter 16 . 8/24
This story needs to be updated
BanzEye chapter 14 . 4/9
...I have just one question. I liked the story, BUT DID YOU JUST KILL NAGASE!? Whyyyyyy? If this is canon, then, okay, I understand, but if not, WHYYYY!?
pt1oef chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
This is beyond expectations. Amazing! You wrote a excellent chapter!
pt1oef chapter 8 . 12/3/2019
The real fun begins! Great work! This is impressive!
pt1oef chapter 4 . 12/3/2019
This seems to be a very interesting story.
HaloEmblem chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Will team rwby and jnpr find a way to get to the strangereal universe to see ruby kick some serious Butt?
Army chapter 14 . 6/23/2019
How are you not gonna have a roughnecks squadron
Thermidor606 chapter 16 . 6/22/2019
Take your time, RL takes priority.
Rairi Valelira chapter 16 . 6/17/2019
Nyawooooooo!
IHateTorpedoes chapter 16 . 6/17/2019
Welcome back.
RedShirt1453 chapter 16 . 6/16/2019
Oof rough times indeed buddy. Just take it easy and get to writing whenever you feel like it.
Robbie2413 chapter 16 . 6/16/2019
As long as it is soon I'm good.
PatriotPride93 chapter 16 . 6/16/2019
stuff happens, but thanks for updating us though
IHateTorpedoes chapter 15 . 6/1/2019
Please, please, please return. This is epic.
Krionik chapter 15 . 5/12/2019
I love this story so far, and can’t wait to see what happens next.

As is always the case with these “Traveling to Another Dimension” stories though, I absolutely can’t wait until Ruby makes it back to Remnant. Whether it is in the main story or some side thing, I’m sure it’ll be great. Just the thought of Weiss’s reaction to seeing Ruby in a dress uniform is hilarious. Plus, there’s plenty of opportunities for drama, when Yang sees just how much Ruby has changed. Of course, this might not ever happen, but I certainly think it’d be great.

Anyway, love the story. I apparently suck at actually writing my own fanfics, but if you need any help with this, whether it’s beta reading or bouncing plot ideas off, I’d be happy to help if you ask.