Reviews for I Dream of a Balrog
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Great story. Very well written.
ofleisuresandpleasures chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
ROTF! that was really good, descriptive...can almost imagine him doing all of those things... HAHA

:3 geminitwinz
anon3908 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
LMAO! Very funny! Good job!
websterans chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Flippin' hilarious, dude.
Songbird1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I loved this story. Where did you come up with such a great idea. LOL
ArWen of sMirkwood chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
LOL, I loved the part where Elladan and Elrohir are purple and pink Balrogs. And Gimli being a tiny Balrog...priceless!
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
*giggles* This is great! LoL! _ Keep up the good work! I thought it was hilarious! *sniggers* Poor Legolas *pats him on the head* Dreaming about them darned balrogs!

Your Fan,

tHe InSaNe OnE
merrylyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Mwahhahahaa! I am v. pleased to see Elrond's eyebrows of doom made an appearance! LOL over the girly scream, the 4 foot tall balrog and the "his was bigger" comment. Hee. V. funny!
Tainted Elf chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I was soo funny.

Nice job

~Tainted Elf~
Londonmage chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Very very funny!

I liked this lots.

Daydreamer299 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Lol! Very funny, loved it:)!
goblz chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
LOL, the end was awesome! He laughs at Gimli as a Balrog lol. That was a great fic. Sorry I don't have more to say! Words slip my mind when I need them, but for some reason when I don't they don't stop coming out of my mouth! *Ahem*
LynnPens chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
ROTFL! as i already said, u and songbird are out to kill me! OF LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHA!
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
OMG! ROTFLMAO! This was even funnier the second time around! I love the *Standing in frfont of me was a balrog in stiletto heels and lace panties*... that is definitely graphic!And then the *his is bigger*... leave it to a male to think that way! AndIdon't think I will ever think of Gimli without picturing him as a balrog. When Legolas went after the balrog that was *taking* Aragorn... hehehehehehehehehe... I sop can't wait for your next comedy!

~Elendil Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood~