Reviews for The Pride Lion
shugokage chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
Definitely an interesting chapter and good luck!
AnFan-n-More chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
Thanks for the update. It will be interesting to see how the plan works out.
drakonpie250 chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
I think they should keep the name.
AscendedHumanity chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
I think you need to go back to worm and actually learn names of people and places. Brockton bay, not Blocktom Bay, also Oni Lee not One Lee
Grey Sanders chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
If it was OC/Taylor alone I could believe it, also OC/Panacea if he play his card REALLY well, getting a women who almost doble his age (29) is hard as all heck, but get the three into his harem? We are talking about three persons from a monogamic culture, also cape how in top of everything suffer from trust issue and insecurities, so unless you have a nice social oriented Thinker power or a Master ones, you are SOL ... unless you can have another master to do it for you.
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Nice job on this chapter and good start!
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Looks like it could be an interesting story. I look forward to reading more.

For the upgrades, don't forget that Tattletale is much more limited in canon than she appears in fanfiction. I believe she can only use her power limited number of times a day. It might be an upgrade just making her as powerful as other stories make her.

One suggestion I have that might not even be needed. Depends on how you write. But, I'd suggest not focusing on the "Pain of the World" that goes on with Taylor. Most if not all readers will be aware of it, and it just brings a story down to focus on it. If you need to show how it's countered by your OC that would be an upbeat and positive aspect of the story. However, I give up reading many of the Worm stories simply because they are so filled with angst and sorrow.

Thanks for sharing your imagination.