Reviews for Four Weeks in Montesano
Paula White chapter 2 . 3/31
Good story please continue!
Karen447 chapter 2 . 3/22
Great chapter and amazing storytelling of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele! I really hope Kate can help find Christian!
Savage Rob chapter 2 . 3/20
so good..cant wait to see kate figure this out
Amazing please update soon
kristylg23 chapter 2 . 3/19
that was a good story i need more to the story

i need to know if ana ever finds christian
KIM chapter 2 . 3/17
Love it hope they will find him and he didn’t went back to Elena
JB chapter 2 . 3/16
What a disaster. This sounds exactly how 2 college girls would be acting. Good to see Kate boot Jose right out the door. Hope Ana snaps out of it STAT. She needs to buck up, get to class, take better care of herself and get on with it. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of the story. JB.
carla.rbaptista chapter 2 . 3/18
Ansiosa para ler sobre o próximo capítulo
Misssee chapter 2 . 3/18
Good chapter.
Misssee chapter 1 . 3/18
An interesting dilemma that will last a lifetime. I cannot imagine this will b a happy ending. Very good chapter.
Reds 77 chapter 2 . 3/18
Great chapter. Jose is a disk and I'm glad Kate kicked his jealous ass out. I hope Kate finds him and do not give up. Poor Ana, she loves Christian and needs him. Kate is all she has right now. Jose has ulterior motives. Ana's parents will be shocked and might not be considerate or approving of the pregnancy. Find Christian Kate, for Ana's sake and mine.
Until Later's:)
nalcorey chapter 2 . 3/18
Great chapter. I am wanting more as soon a possible. Thanks for sharing your talent.

nalcorey
joan.goldman.9 chapter 2 . 3/18
Poor Ana and Kate. Kate is trying to help her in every way she can to find Christian and hopefully she does?
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 3/18
love it...will they find him? how will he react?
fundays chapter 2 . 3/17