Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dogfather II: Chamber of Secrets
Someguy the anon chapter 30 . 10/12
it's been a while since I've read this so I'm behind, but people don't get temporary sentences in Azkaban it's a life sentence prison. you go to Azkaban and you die in Azkaban.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 35 . 10/11
nice update, waiting for more
Beyondthesea16 chapter 32 . 10/11
nice update, yea phoebe's here
Beyondthesea16 chapter 31 . 10/11
nice update
Beyondthesea16 chapter 29 . 10/10
nice update
Lady among the trees chapter 35 . 10/8
Ohhhh Dobby sounds quie determined in this one. And awww poor Reggie. Can't wait to read more!
Ducky1776 chapter 35 . 10/7
Will he or won’t he (tell Sirius)? Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Mattelle chapter 35 . 10/6
I really want more of this story. It's really good. I like seeing Harry as a normal boy with normal problems.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 35 . 10/5
Do you really think Sirius would use vulgar words in front of Harry whom he sees as his son.
Tidbit chapter 35 . 10/5
Love it
Shamelessnweird chapter 35 . 10/5
Love it love it .. Excited for next one. Is it the same plot as movie does or something more interesting. Eager for next chapter...(o;(ӦvӦ。)
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 34 . 9/26
Good luck with your story I can’t continued reading this story when you make that Sirius Married to that ugly nasty stinky bitch Barbara eww ugly nasty pairing ever. I am glad I didn’t finish read part one when you make Sirius go out with that bitch.
Lelouch chapter 34 . 9/25
so you went with the forbidden pair anyway huh
Lady among the trees chapter 34 . 9/24
Whoops.. So moony is with his favorite puff! Lol, Sirius's reaction! Poor tonks... Sirius is just a protective big brother/cousin. I loved it! Can't wait for more!
geekymom chapter 34 . 9/24