Reviews for A Different Choice
Itsupiki Okami chapter 4 . 3/9
I have always wondered what would have happened if Harry was killed by the basilisk and I have to say, I love the outcome so far. I can't wait for the next update
Xiaou Nem chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Hm, this story has a lot of potential. So please continue writing. :-)
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
"Fix This" can be found on Potions and Snitches and features Harry as a ghost. It's quite a sad tale. In "Lost Hope", Harry dies in the Forbidden Forest during detention in First Year and becomes a ghost also.
nihilsupernum chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
You... you killed Bill! How could you?
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
How could you kill off bill? When will the other Harry show up and what will happen to the ghost Harry when the other Harry shows up? Is the other Harry an Animagus? I hope so! I hope your planning to continue this!
Gemini Peverell chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Truly fascinating story. Update soon!
Missy Stacey chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Love the story! Poor Bill is dead, maybe he'll join Harry as a ghost?
xFaust chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I like your story very much. But do you intend to finish it? I really hope so, but if you don't, please tell me! I don't want to be waiting for nothing! And I saw that you've recently updated one of your stories (a star wars thing, I think).

Why, I do hope you will finish this one!
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
are you going to continue writing this? harry a qhost is wierd. but i figured he would be resurrected somehow
cowgirlnm-1 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
OK, I love AU's. I never really liked how things played out in the books, so I enjoy when people change things. Your story is so far the most intriguing idea I have ever read. I am (im)patiently awaiting the next update to this wonderful story.

And yes, as your A/N said, you truly are evil aren't you ;)
Jaddis chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Why did Harry have to die? WAH!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Uh ... okay like you seriously need to update this story if you still come on. I sort stories by category when people write about things I have no interest in so I don't know if you're doing anything current. I certainly hope so and that you've written more of this.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
This is funny. I don't know if that's how you intended it but it is. Harry seems to be a very understanding ghost, I'd be upset if I was under his circumstances but Ron's reaction ... odd. I'm going to keep reading.
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
that is so mean its cool! y have bill return to them just to be killed?
Rohan Bernett chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
This is good! You've got to write more!