Reviews for A Different Choice
pstibbons chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
story had promise - lots - pity it was abandoned
EmeraldCurse chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Dead? He's DEAD? That's so twisted...Now you've got my intrest. When are you gonna update?
Mordecai the Barman chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
this is really good, I hope you choose to continue this fic.
ihatepettigrew chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is a great story so far!
DDwelling chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
oyeah! update soon!
Lone Templar chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Wonderful story. I hope that you have plans to continue it. Please keep up the good work.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
"...and I'm going to become reborn. I am going to... Kill Bill." Voldemort said, then cackled evilly. No, he wouldn't be driving a convertable. Hm... *ponders the multitude of ideas*

Yup, I'm weird. I lurve this story, LURVE it, and I hope you update on this... Only, whatcha going to do with book four and the TriWizard Tournament? Will Barty Crouch Jr. be completely eliminated from the plot? What of Moody? I lurve Auror Moody... Oh, I mean, retired Auror Moody. And Auror Moody did turn Draco into a ferret and bounce him all over the place. And thus, Ferret Face was BORN! And he was OWNED!

Okay, I'll go away now, *bounces off into a wall*

My cousin did that once. He had a little too much sugar and bounced into a wall. And DENTED it. My aunt was royally peeved at him for doing that. And at me for providing said banned snacks. Needless to say, I am no longer the babysitter. Oh well, it was a thankless, payless job anyway. Child labour laws! *ambles off muttering...*
NamelessHeretic chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
You bastard... Oh well, this is kinda interesting. Update soon.
Evfrosyne chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
HaHa, good twist. I wanna see what you're gonna do about the veil, though. If that even happens...
me myself I chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Now, if only good old Jo Rowling had thought of that... You just summarized 3 lengthy works of fiction into 4 chapters. I do hope you have something spectacular planned to make up for that. But considering it's been over 2 years since your last post, I think this was just a butcher job... bully for you
mellie chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
ok, seeing how betrayed was so good (until the ending) hehehe i thought that i would try another one of your stories. This is good..i can almost say great. 8/10. There is some lapse in time that could be filled in, but i know that you are just trying to get to the real plot sooner. So i am enjoying this, and do wish that you continue. yea i know, now that i said that oyu can breathe again seeing how i have given you permission to write more...hahaah (i was joking) but anywho i really like this, please update. thanks.
lil steph chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
wow its new but good!
Isabel Henry chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
Definantly unique is what I got to say. I admit its not the greatest... but it intrugues enough that I can't wait to read more. Never read a story such as this. Keep it up.

-x-rei-x-
Akua chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
This story is good. But won't Voldemort be weaker coz his TRUE enemy is Harry? And since it was just his rebirth shouldn't he be weak. Where's Sirius? Ano... update soon please! _ UPDATE SON! Please? :D
SciFiSuperFan chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
keep writing this please. It is a good story.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »