Reviews for A Different Choice
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
that is so mean its cool! y have bill return to them just to be killed?
Rohan Bernett chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
This is good! You've got to write more!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
story had promise - lots - pity it was abandoned
EmeraldCurse chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Dead? He's DEAD? That's so twisted...Now you've got my intrest. When are you gonna update?
Mordecai the Barman chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
this is really good, I hope you choose to continue this fic.
ihatepettigrew chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is a great story so far!
DDwelling chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
oyeah! update soon!
Lone Templar chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Wonderful story. I hope that you have plans to continue it. Please keep up the good work.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
"...and I'm going to become reborn. I am going to... Kill Bill." Voldemort said, then cackled evilly. No, he wouldn't be driving a convertable. Hm... *ponders the multitude of ideas*

Yup, I'm weird. I lurve this story, LURVE it, and I hope you update on this... Only, whatcha going to do with book four and the TriWizard Tournament? Will Barty Crouch Jr. be completely eliminated from the plot? What of Moody? I lurve Auror Moody... Oh, I mean, retired Auror Moody. And Auror Moody did turn Draco into a ferret and bounce him all over the place. And thus, Ferret Face was BORN! And he was OWNED!

Okay, I'll go away now, *bounces off into a wall*

My cousin did that once. He had a little too much sugar and bounced into a wall. And DENTED it. My aunt was royally peeved at him for doing that. And at me for providing said banned snacks. Needless to say, I am no longer the babysitter. Oh well, it was a thankless, payless job anyway. Child labour laws! *ambles off muttering...*
NamelessHeretic chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
You bastard... Oh well, this is kinda interesting. Update soon.
Evfrosyne chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
HaHa, good twist. I wanna see what you're gonna do about the veil, though. If that even happens...
me myself I chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Now, if only good old Jo Rowling had thought of that... You just summarized 3 lengthy works of fiction into 4 chapters. I do hope you have something spectacular planned to make up for that. But considering it's been over 2 years since your last post, I think this was just a butcher job... bully for you
mellie chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
ok, seeing how betrayed was so good (until the ending) hehehe i thought that i would try another one of your stories. This is good..i can almost say great. 8/10. There is some lapse in time that could be filled in, but i know that you are just trying to get to the real plot sooner. So i am enjoying this, and do wish that you continue. yea i know, now that i said that oyu can breathe again seeing how i have given you permission to write more...hahaah (i was joking) but anywho i really like this, please update. thanks.
lil steph chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
wow its new but good!
Ysarose chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
Definantly unique is what I got to say. I admit its not the greatest... but it intrugues enough that I can't wait to read more. Never read a story such as this. Keep it up.

-x-rei-x-