Reviews for A Different Choice
Inscribson chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND NOT UPDATING!
Delete Here chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
it is really good a bit confusing but very good
Saioko chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
You are EVIL!

If you have to rewrite it to fit OotP, than you have much more written chapters. Then why don't you post them? Hope, we'll see more ghapters of this very good story soon.
Sabrina chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
I found out your story by accident. It's differnt and very interesting though it doesn't go with book 5.
Filodea chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
I just found this story. Have you abandoned it? Please let me know. My email is . I really am interested in seeing what happens next.
IamInsane but accountless chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
No! I liked Bill! I thought he was cute...*sniff*
Krstna chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
OMG that is so mean you killed Bill *laughs Kill Bill* anyway, it was great the way those chose a Weasley and Scabbers old owner at that.
I hope that Sirius will be able to reveal himself at some point, this is really good
Krstna chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
i liked hermiones reaction it was very real, good chapter
Krstna chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
I liek the idea of ghost Harry but I hope that Ron will realise that it isn't Harry as he knew him and will be able to get on with his life
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
wow I like how that one little choice changed everything, how now Harry is dead and poor Ron is on his own until Hermione wakes up. I can't wait to see the differences
Kateri1 chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Wow, very interesting story. Kinda creepy in a few spots but really great.
TopQuark chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
great work i would love it if u added a new chapter pleasei beg u
Illucia chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
This was great. Harry was only 12 when he died and I think he acts much more like a 12 year old should now that he is dead. He is more free and mischievous and happy. Besides everyone tells him stuff that they would have kept from him earlier. How weird is that!
I'm so sorry for Bill. I always liked his character though not much was told in canon. I hope you continue this story because the plot sounds really interesting and ghost!Harry and what's this about his 7th year... please continue. If it doesn't inspire to carry on from here, just jump ahead in time :)
Ramen II chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
ooh yes you are evil, i can't believe bill is dead, thats just not fair, but now i think harry has to scare the living daylights out of voldemort, by talking to him without revealing himself, and making him go insane. and now snape doesn't have to be a spy anymore because now harry can spy on the meetings a little more effectivly. keep on writen
russle