Reviews for A Different Choice
W'rkncacnter chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
This is great, don't stop writing, don't be like me!
Hooah-Camo chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
Bills dead :( Well he wasnt my favorite. Wow very good. I really like it.
Doctor Wolfie chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
You haven't reviewed for a billion years. Hurry up because I am so impationt.
PS Please don't give up on this story. Sorry about my spelling
NSW chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
i really hope you update this soon!
Illucia chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
are you still updating? will Harry eventually find his body again (things are possible for him you know ;) or will he just move on and finally see his parents?
CassTheCurious chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
It's nice to see an A/U derived from one moment and a slightly different decision - yet everything has changed. Most A/Us require a huge change and make it seem like those affected are only the characters we know.

And you picked such a great time, too! (Hey, I thought I was the only one who guessed about Harry's glasses... ::pout::)

I also love your story, "Betrayed". Looking forward to more writing from you!
Laterose chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
aw... so mean, why are all your stories stuck at really good bits? *moan, moan etc...*
Charma1219 chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
I can't believe I didn't see this other chapter, I feel so unbelievably stupid! Haha, I blame it on the lateness of the hour, or should I say the earliness of it... *raises eyebrow* I'm gonna stop now before I dig a bigger hole here.

I enjoyed this. It's refreshing to read something different every once and a while, and it also helps when it is written so well, as is this one. So will there be more?
Charma1219 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Very interesting. A highly original story and you write wonderfully! I hope you are able to update again soon.
SlytherinRose chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
*chuckles* this is a fascinating AU! I very much enjoyed the few chapters you have up. Are you going to write more? please? I'd really like to see how you finish the story!
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 4 . 8/1/2003
Poor Bill. Please update soon.
Siri Kat chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Gah! Please tell me that you are going to continue! This is excellent so far.
Terra4 chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
This is the most original of all AU fics, and it is also brilliant - wonderfully written. You have to write more. I love it, this is an amazing fic.
broken teacups chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
*starts to cry from shock* u-u-update. I'm out of breath...
Hyperbole chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
I like this fic, it's different. I love the idea of Harry being a ghost.

Will Sirius ever show himself? Who to? I want more please, update soon?
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »