Reviews for A Different Choice
Silence's Siren chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
This is very interesting so far. I can't wait to see where it goes. And ignore any review that tells you differently. Close minded people need to learn that the point of fanfiction is to explore avenues of a story that have never before even occurred to anyone. If the story was suppose to follow the exact same plot as Harry Potter, then it would J. K. Rowling writing it, not fans. As long as characters keep their original personality, and a few fundamental laws of the book's universe are followed, then what does it matter if that would never happen in the book. Perhaps I'm a complete idiot, but isn't that the point of the fanfic, to explore the hidden aspects of the story itself. Besides, it quite obviously said AU in the summary. Besides, they haven't even given it a decent chance yet, judgemental *mumble*.

Sorry, had to rant a little there. Couldn't be helped. If I interpreted the summary right, then the Harry we know from the books should be coming in soon right? I think I was expecting a dimension crossing Harry from the summary, but even if that's not the case, this story is definitely original, and I can't wait to see where you take it. The possibilities are endless and I love surprises! Don't get discouraged, and keep ghost Harry, he could certainly be interesting and add some new twists to whatever plot it is that you're about to reveal.

You show true promise as a writer, I can't wait to see how your stories unfold.
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
well...i can't say i liked this first two chapters because i don't, the whole thing of harry being deead isn't very good you know, i thought you were going to do another kind of change but i actually hate that change harry can't die that's just it, and if he does, certainly not in that boring way.
Kaelli Karali chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
HOW COULD YOU!
first-rain chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
I've read any fic that has Harry becoming a ghost, except this one. Good work! Very original, but I was a little sad that Harry was dead. Harry wasn't happy to die, right?
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Yuppers, that's AU all right!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6