Reviews for Who Said?
Yemi Hikari chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
I know a lot of other people enjoyed this story, and I myself started liking it well enough. She started off as a strong character, but that characterization was sacrificed just so she could be with a man. I'm also going to have to call her a Mary Sue, as her existence is there to serve as Kakashi's... well, there are a lot of words that keep popping into my head, and they're not very nice, so I'll go with "toy for making babies".

She could have been a really awesome character, coming into help people like the story started off with, but instead she ended up doing nothing except giving Kakashi grief over things that are well in the past. You can't just drop in after five years, confess everything, and expect things to be right in the world.

So no, no go on this one.
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
Good lord, the angst gets worse. People don't drop bomb shells like this, and her losing her child. Please... show, don't tell. Drop the natter as well, and work harder on putting the characters together in a way that fits.
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Natter...

All they do in this chapter is talk, and a lot of it isn't needed. I get the fact she retired because her arm became to injured, but I doubt she would have left the village for that reason. It means she ran away until she could get the cure all, and then came running back because she felt she could make a difference. We then have the fact she met up with Tsunade, and easily met her. Couldn't she have been fit into the canon better?

To much angst as well. It's all about, "oh poor me". Which makes what was a likable character, not likable.

Still, I want to finish what I started reading.
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
The stories rather good, and I liked the fact Asuma recognized her. The problem is the whole angst over Kakashi, even if she was romantically attracted to him, or even in a romance. I get she's gone to being wimpy, but you're really over playing it. The whole bit about becoming a crappy ninja, not buying it. Then there is the bit about how she could beat up three other Jonin on her own, but puts Guy sensei in a negative light despite the fact at this point canon makes it clear that Guy isn't someone to trifle with. Still, I want to still see where this is going.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
When I started reading this story I found myself impressed. I was quite sure the main character from whose POV the story is being told from was an OC. (No, I didn't pay attention to the summary much.) One of the complaints I have is how writers toss in an OC just for romance purposes, and they serve no real purpose. Her introspective on things was neat.

And then we got to the part where Kakashi is mentioned...

Everything, well, I guess the best way to put it is, I didn't like how she melted into a simpering fool. She started off as such a strong character, but when her crush ends up coming up she turns into Hinata. I get the fact she's got an angst ridden past, but surely there was a better way to present this to the reader, was there not?
whitemoonlunarflower chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
great fanfic love the way everything works out
Coco96 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Awww! This was super sweet and adorable!
elia4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
i loved ur story it was really good i hope u do another 1
BlueCatt chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Great guess on the sharingan thing. Good story, things happened a bit fast, but after waiting for Makiko for a few years I suppose Kakashi would want to get to the making up part as quickly as possible.
BlueCatt chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
The plot thickens. Great chapter, even if it's only short. You put a lot of plot in only a few words. I just hope Makiko will finally stop blaming herself for what happened and get on with her life and not run away from the one who loves her the most.
BlueCatt chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Very good chapter. Makiko definitely blames herself too much. I just hope she'll get over it.
BlueCatt chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Very funny chapter. Sounds like Makiko is way too hard on herself, after all she was able to take out Kurenai and block two of Asuma's kicks even though she was probably really rusty from five years away from the village.
BlueCatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So far it's a good story. Loved the bit about the Konoha tea and the newspaper with the chunnin exam information in it. It makes sense, but I've never seen it before.
Erudit chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
That was very sweet! I like it very much.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Great story i sure love it! PLEASE continue!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »