Reviews for Who Said?
whitemoonlunarflower chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
great fanfic love the way everything works out
Coco96 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Awww! This was super sweet and adorable!
elia4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
i loved ur story it was really good i hope u do another 1
BlueCatt chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Great guess on the sharingan thing. Good story, things happened a bit fast, but after waiting for Makiko for a few years I suppose Kakashi would want to get to the making up part as quickly as possible.
BlueCatt chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
The plot thickens. Great chapter, even if it's only short. You put a lot of plot in only a few words. I just hope Makiko will finally stop blaming herself for what happened and get on with her life and not run away from the one who loves her the most.
BlueCatt chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Very good chapter. Makiko definitely blames herself too much. I just hope she'll get over it.
BlueCatt chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Very funny chapter. Sounds like Makiko is way too hard on herself, after all she was able to take out Kurenai and block two of Asuma's kicks even though she was probably really rusty from five years away from the village.
BlueCatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So far it's a good story. Loved the bit about the Konoha tea and the newspaper with the chunnin exam information in it. It makes sense, but I've never seen it before.
Erudit chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
That was very sweet! I like it very much.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Great story i sure love it! PLEASE continue!
AB Firestar chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
really awesome! great story!
Sugar-Pain-RUKI chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
OMG! That is wrong. I bet Make-out Violence is more nastier then Mak0out Paradise! I love the story though. It was really good. Great job! - -meow!
Lathya chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Oh baby! A little S&M action going on there, ne? _ Well, despite this story being pretty short I do like it. I do hope there is a sequel, if not it's ok, but I can still hope.

Ja ne
Youselessnawledge chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
AW I LOVED IT :):):):):):):):)

CerberusOfThe5 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
I love the ending! That is so funny. LOL funny. ROFL funny. LMFAO funny. Very nice! Kudos!