Reviews for The Outreach Program
Good story
...This is AMAZING
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 4/5
You’ve tugged at my heartstrings with the friendship you’ve developed between Bellatrix and Molly! I love the style you’ve chosen to write this in, and the prison setting and Muggle!AU work especially well with it.

I enjoyed that Molly wanted to write to a woman and Bellatrix finding women to be the stronger sex. True that! Molly discovering commonalities with Bellatrix touched me. It shows the goodness of Molly's character in that she’d willingly develop a friendship with a criminal.

I loved the nod to Bake Off! I’m from the States, but managed to watch most of the seasons on YouTube. Baker!Narcissa is an interesting concept. Bellatrix craving her bakes made me smile. You can tell that she loved Narcissa. Andy and Ted living on a farm and growing their food is totally believable too.

Poor Narcissa! I could see some lunatic stalking her and going on from there. It makes Bellatrix’s murder somewhat justified in a sense, and you nailed her characterisation in how she showed no remorse for what she did.

Beautiful writing! I’d be interested in reading more should you add to it.
TalkAlot135 chapter 1 . 2/16
I loved the story.
Nice story.
IChangedMyNane990 chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this so much. I've always been a fan of Bella and Molly friendship fics.